• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Bruschetta Recipe From Its Good for You!

In summary, to make bruschetta, you will need fresh tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh basil, salt, pepper, and a baguette. While any type of tomato can be used, it is recommended to use ripe, juicy tomatoes like Roma or cherry tomatoes. You can make the tomato mixture ahead of time, but it is best to toast the bread and assemble the bruschetta right before serving. It is recommended to use fresh herbs for the best flavor, but dried herbs can be used as well. Additionally, you can add other toppings such as cheese, avocado, or grilled vegetables to make it your own.
KristinS
I loaned my cookbook out to a potential recruit and now I need that recipe! I checked on CC, but they don't have it available for me to actually see.

Can anyone help me out on this???

TIA!

Fresh Tomato & Basil Bruschetta

1 loaf savory canape french bread
3 large ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/2 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup snipped fresh basil leaves
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
2 T grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350. Arrange bread slices on flat baking stone. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.

In small batter bowl combine tomatoes, zucchini, basil, garlic, vinegar, oil, salt and black pepper; mix gently. Using medium scoop scoop tomato mixture over bread slices. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.

Thanks, you're a lifesaver!

1. What ingredients do I need to make bruschetta?

To make bruschetta, you will need fresh tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh basil, salt, pepper, and a baguette.

2. Do I need to use a specific type of tomato for bruschetta?

While any type of tomato can be used for bruschetta, we recommend using ripe, juicy tomatoes like Roma or cherry tomatoes for the best flavor.

3. Can I make bruschetta ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the tomato mixture for bruschetta a few hours in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to use. However, we recommend toasting the bread and assembling the bruschetta right before serving for the freshest taste.

4. Can I use dried herbs instead of fresh for bruschetta?

Fresh herbs will provide the best flavor for bruschetta, but you can use dried herbs if necessary. Just keep in mind that the flavor may not be as strong as using fresh herbs.

5. Can I add other toppings to my bruschetta?

Absolutely! While traditional bruschetta consists of just tomatoes and herbs, you can get creative and add other toppings such as cheese, avocado, or grilled vegetables to make it your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • vanscootin