• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need a Fun Theme for September Show!

In summary, the cheffer is looking for a theme for September. They are starting to get more bookings and they would like to have a fun show. They have been working on their show so that they can increase bookings and recruit leads, but they are running out of ideas. They are thinking of doing a party that is Mexican themed or themed around fall.
NooraK
Gold Member
OK, I need a theme for September. My business is starting to pick up, and I've got a show booked for the 27th with an outside-my-circle contact. I've been working on my show so that I can increase bookings and recruit leads, and I know one of the best ways to get bookings is to have a fun show.

Problem is, I haven't done very many live shows this year at all. I'd love to have a great theme to get guests excited, but I'm drawing a blank. I'd love to feature the DCB since October's Host Special is stoneware, and there would still be a day or two left in the recruiting promo.

Oh, wise Cheffers, please share your wisdom! :D

I'm a semi new cheffer but I have used the dcb for the new rocky road brownie which was a hit!! I have also used it for the Quick chicken fajita's...everyone at the party was amazed at how quick and easy they were...and the boys that came in later just for the food were surprised that they were cooked in the microwave!!!!
You could do a fajita's and rita's party, or Football season is starting soon, you could do a party that teaches them to recreate a perfect football party later in the season...chicken fajitas in the dcb, warm bacon cheddar dip in the mini baker, using the small rigid baker to cook the bacon for the dip.. You would be using so many products plus creating yummy recipes that are easy to recreate!!!!
I have been playing the "Stealing Hearts" game at my parties. Everyone seems to get involved!!! It was created more for recruiting but you could ask them to ask questions about hosting..

I'm offering the Fajita!!! I've attached my "show steps"...this recipe is always a hit!

Attachments

• 20 Minute Chicken Fajita Bar.doc
    47 KB · Views: 602
I had been doing the fajitas for several months but as summer rolled around I changed to the grill show. But I would do it as the three cheese garden pizza so that if the weather was bad we had a back up plan. Well, I'm sticking with it! I'll throw in the lava cake if there's 8 or more people (always a hit) but now I'm going to be going back to the garden pizza (at least for now). With August being stoneware month, it'd be a great enticement especially if you add the lava cake.

Another thought, I know we have a new season's best and new rubs/sauces etc. but I have found that the tried and true recipes work best at a show. After all, we're selling products, not recipes.

Thanks for reminding me to just stick to what I know :) I enjoy doing the fajitas, and we could definitely make it a Mexican Fiesta with those and some Margaritas!

Fall always puts me in the mood for one-pot meals. How about chili or potato chowder or a stew in the DCB. Or a tailgating theme? Host could decorate for her fav team, bring out some lawn chairs, some pennants...pizza, wings on stoneware, rocky road brownies in the DCB for dessert.

I'm thinking of doing the autum risotto it's so good and is in the DCB...

My last couple shows have been a hit with the fresh tomato salsa in the manual food processor and mojitos in the quick stir pitcher. The mojitos are a hit. I am also looking to do something in the deep covered baker, quick family meal for back to school busy schedules.

chefa said:
Fall always puts me in the mood for one-pot meals. How about chili or potato chowder or a stew in the DCB. Or a tailgating theme? Host could decorate for her fav team, bring out some lawn chairs, some pennants...pizza, wings on stoneware, rocky road brownies in the DCB for dessert.

Unless it cools down drastically during the month, it's still too hot for chilis and chowders here in GA.

:)I just did an Amazing Race party. I only had eight people but got 4 bookings and the show was over 1000 dollars! They had so much fun. I just used what is on CS for the Amazing Race and Great Race and used pieces of them to put my show together. They use the stoneware and when you bake them in the oven do the bar pan crust first and then do the round stone so they smell the chocoloate brownies cooking. They can't wait to get started so they can eat the chocolate! It's LOTS of fun and the rewards are worth it!

Keeping with the fajitas, you could do "Fajitas and Flip Flops".

I am offering the themes suggested in the Fall Marketing Guide, but I think I will offer a few of my stand by recipes as well. (mini pesto pizzas and chicken penne alfresco).

I heard a great idea on a Julie Ann Jones webinar called "Choc-Luck" instead of Potluck. You can demo the Rocky Road Brownie Dessert and ask the guests to bring their favorite chocolate recipe. The guests bringing food can be optional, but a fun idea. If you want to do a second recipe, do the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. Have cake baking while guests arrive and while brownie dessert is in the microwave, you can do the topping for the cake.These 2 recipes show our premier products!!

1. What are some popular themes for September shows?

Some popular themes for September shows include back-to-school, fall harvest, football tailgate, and Oktoberfest.

2. Do you have any theme-specific products for September shows?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for September show themes, such as our apple slicer for back-to-school, our pumpkin-shaped stoneware for fall harvest, and our football-shaped cutting board for football tailgate.

3. Can you provide some ideas for incorporating a theme into the show?

Absolutely! You can decorate your show area with items related to the theme, use themed recipes for your demonstrations, and even encourage guests to dress up according to the theme for a fun twist.

4. Are there any incentives for hosting a September show with a theme?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales at your show. Additionally, we offer special host bonuses for shows with specific themes, so be sure to check our promotions and offers for September.

5. How can I order products for a themed September show?

You can easily order products online through our website or through your consultant. You can also browse and purchase products at your show, and your consultant will be happy to assist you in selecting the perfect items for your themed show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • pattikake