• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Fun in Vermont: 3rd Show with Patti!

In summary, the "Grilling Fun in Vermont" show with Patti will take place on July 15th at 6:00 pm at the Vermont State Fairgrounds in Rutland, Vermont. The show is free to attend, but registration is recommended. Patti will be demonstrating a variety of grilled dishes and sharing tips and tricks for grilling success. Pampered Chef products will be available for purchase at the show, and orders can also be placed directly with Patti.
pattikake
I'll be doing a show next month for one of my hosts .. this is the 3rd show she's booked with me since September! She wants a grill theme - so am looking for some interactive grill recipes as well as some 'fun things to do'.! We live in Vermont, so we're hoping all of our snow will be gone by then!!

Thanks
~Patti

We did a grill theme at a meeting last year... We made chicken fajitas. We did the chicken on the grill and th veggies in the grill pan on the grills burner but now you could use the basket. We had a group make the marinade and cook the chicken and another group cut and "grill" the veggies. The chicken could be marinating while you all do the veggies then take it to the grill!
BTW... we live in NE Ohio and we grill in the snow so you could make it work!!:D

There are several threads about grilled pizza, which is really yummy! I had toppings available to make about 4 different kinds.

Myself and another consultant are hosting a "Man"pared Show in June for all the men to Grill. Its going to be fun!

Where are the grilled pizza recipes, etc???? HELP!!!

Last edited:
buckeyefan08 said:
BTW... we live in NE Ohio and we grill in the snow so you could make it work!!:D

LOL.....and here I thought I was the only one crazy enough to freeze my butt off grilling in the winter! :D

1. What is the date and time of the "Grilling Fun in Vermont" show?

The "Grilling Fun in Vermont" show with Patti is on July 15th at 6:00 pm.

2. Where is the location of the show?

The show will take place at the Vermont State Fairgrounds in Rutland, Vermont.

3. How much does it cost to attend the show?

The show is free to attend, but we do recommend registering in advance to guarantee a spot.

4. What types of recipes will be demonstrated at the show?

Patti will be demonstrating a variety of grilled dishes, including meats, vegetables, and desserts. She will also be sharing tips and tricks for grilling success.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the show?

Yes, there will be a booth set up at the show where you can purchase Pampered Chef products. You can also place an order with Patti directly at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• livelaughlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
livelaughlove
  • chefsarab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jesusluvsu2005