• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! More Stuff I'm Looking For!

In summary, "Help! More Stuff I'm Looking For!" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that can be purchased online or through a consultant. Anyone can purchase these products, but becoming a consultant offers additional benefits. The products come with a limited lifetime warranty and are mostly dishwasher safe. It is recommended to check the care instructions before placing them in the dishwasher.
jst4467
Hey all,

So I already posted a thread about how I want the easy adj. measuring cups and spoons, but here are a few things I'd also like. And I don't care, they can be gently used, doesn't matter to me!! I know that us consultants know how to take care of our PC products. :)

Stoneware Fluted Pan
Mix and Scraper
Any scrapers
Juicer or Citrus Press so I can demo Jerk Chicken Nachos

Already bought the shears, herb keeper and TTA, so thank you for your help!!!

Related to Help! More Stuff I'm Looking For!

What is "Help! More Stuff I'm Looking For!"?

"Help! More Stuff I'm Looking For!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets to assist with cooking and meal preparation.

Are these products only available for purchase at parties?

No, "Help! More Stuff I'm Looking For!" products can be purchased online through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase these products?

No, anyone can purchase "Help! More Stuff I'm Looking For!" products. However, becoming a consultant does offer benefits such as discounts and special offers.

Do you offer a warranty on your products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all "Help! More Stuff I'm Looking For!" products. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team.

Can these products be used in the dishwasher?

Most "Help! More Stuff I'm Looking For!" products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the product's care instructions before placing it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jst4467
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies