• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

***Help***Mexican Cheese Crisps

In summary, to make Mexican Cheese Crisps, you will need shredded Mexican cheese blend (or a mix of cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese), taco seasoning, and optional toppings like diced tomatoes, green onions, and jalapenos. You can use any type of shredded cheese that melts well, but using a Mexican cheese blend will give the crisps a more authentic flavor. To prevent the cheese from sticking to the pan, use a non-stick or silicone baking mat, or lightly grease the pan with cooking spray or oil. Bake the cheese crisps for 5-7 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly. You can make these ahead of time and reheat before serving, but
hechtrov
Gold Member
I have a show today and forgot to print out the recipe for Mexican Cheese Crisps before the site went down for maintence :grumpy:

Here you go!

Attachments

• cheese_crisps_en_us.pdf
    240.9 KB · Views: 375
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Mexican Cheese Crisps?

To make Mexican Cheese Crisps, you will need shredded Mexican cheese blend (or a mix of cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese), taco seasoning, and optional toppings like diced tomatoes, green onions, and jalapenos.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese for these crisps?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that melts well, such as mozzarella or pepper jack. However, using a Mexican cheese blend will give the crisps a more authentic flavor.

3. How do I prevent the cheese from sticking to the pan?

We recommend using a non-stick or silicone baking mat to prevent the cheese from sticking to the pan. You can also lightly grease the pan with cooking spray or oil before adding the cheese.

4. How long do I bake the cheese crisps for?

Bake the cheese crisps for 5-7 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Keep a close eye on them as they can burn quickly.

5. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Mexican Cheese Crisps ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave before serving. However, they are best enjoyed fresh out of the oven for optimal crispiness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tean94
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • smartcookie