• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Identify Mystery White Bowls with Hard Plastic Bottom

In summary, the mystery white bowls with hard plastic bottom vary in size but are typically 6-8 inches in diameter and 3-4 inches in height. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are also made with BPA-free plastic and can be stacked for easy storage.
beepampered
I got a message from someone and want info before I call her back. She was wanted info about some bowls she bought (don't know when) that are white and have hard plastic on the bottom. Any clue what's she talking about before I return her call? Thanks.

The only bowls with plastic on the bottom that I can think of are the 2 that come with the colanders in the Colander Bowl Set. The old set was a little different than the new set, and they are not available any longer. The lids used to be sold separately.

Other than that, we had the Chillzanne bowls that are no longer available, either. I hate to say it, but it sounds like you're going to have a tough conversation with this person. Good luck!

Without more specific information, it is difficult to determine exactly what type of bowls the person may be referring to. It could be helpful to ask for more details about the bowls, such as the brand, size, or any distinguishing features. Alternatively, you could ask the person to send a photo or provide more context about where they purchased the bowls.

Related to Help Me Identify Mystery White Bowls with Hard Plastic Bottom

1. What are the dimensions of the mystery white bowls with hard plastic bottom?

The dimensions of the mystery white bowls vary based on the specific product, but most commonly they are around 6-8 inches in diameter and 3-4 inches in height.

2. Are the mystery white bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are made with high quality materials and are both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

3. Can these bowls be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the mystery white bowls are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods without any issues.

4. Are the mystery white bowls made with BPA-free plastic?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are made with BPA-free plastic to ensure the safety of our customers.

5. Can these bowls be stacked for easy storage?

Yes, the mystery white bowls are designed to be stackable for convenient storage in your kitchen cabinets or drawers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
showmehow2
  • ivykeep