• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help me Find That Wish List Game!

In summary, the "Help me Find That Wish List Game!" is an interactive activity where guests can browse through the Pampered Chef catalog and mark items they would like to add to their wish list. To play, guests simply need a catalog and a pen and can share their wish list with the host or consultant to place an order. The benefits of playing include easy tracking of desired items and adding fun to the shopping experience. The game can be played even if not attending a party and there is no time limit, but it is recommended to share the wish list promptly for timely delivery.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Can someone post that wish list game for me again?

I found it...

Where'd ya find it? I searched the files and the posts. :(

What's the Wish List game?

I would like to know also!

um. let me try to find it again..LOL

THanks Jill! I hadn't seen that post & that's a great idea:)

Here I made a Word Doc...

Attachments

• The Wish List Game.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 936
That is a really great idea! Thank you Kristin!

I did this at my Sunday Show..Worked out great. I got 2 bookings and so far. The show is at $800. Could be $1000 by Friday with no problems.

Jilleysue said:
I did this at my Sunday Show..Worked out great. I got 2 bookings and so far. The show is at $800. Could be $1000 by Friday with no problems.
Congrats on the great show:D

Has anyone had in good results with this game at shows?

What a great idea! Now, I have a question. I would like to play a game that would bring me more bookings, but I like to play the "just ask" game at my shows because I am really focusing on recruiting. Has anyone played two games at a show, or would it be too much?

Thanks! :)

I tried to play this game, but everyone had a cow because of the "math" involved. I had some people who didn't want to play because it was too much adding and multiplying. How did you get around that?

Related to Help me Find That Wish List Game!

What is the "Help me Find That Wish List Game!"?

The "Help me Find That Wish List Game!" is a fun and interactive activity that allows guests to browse through the Pampered Chef catalog and mark items they would like to add to their wish list.

How do I play the "Help me Find That Wish List Game!"?

To play the game, simply grab a catalog and a pen. As you browse through the catalog, mark the items you would like to add to your wish list with a checkmark or star. Once you have finished browsing, you can share your wish list with the host or consultant to place an order.

What are the benefits of playing the "Help me Find That Wish List Game!"?

Playing the game allows you to easily keep track of the items you are interested in purchasing and makes it easier for the host or consultant to assist you with placing an order. It also adds an element of fun and engagement to the shopping experience.

Can I participate in the "Help me Find That Wish List Game!" if I am not attending a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can still play the game even if you are not attending a party. You can browse the catalog online and create your wish list, then share it with a consultant to place an order.

Is there a time limit for playing the "Help me Find That Wish List Game!"?

No, there is no time limit for playing the game. You can take as much time as you need to browse through the catalog and create your wish list. However, it is recommended to share your wish list with the consultant as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery of your desired items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lovePC1