• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Current Product List with Item Numbers & Pricing: Quick & Easy Access

In summary, the best way to access the current product list with item numbers and pricing is through the Pampered Chef website. You can also download it in PDF format, check for updates, access it on your mobile device, and choose from multiple languages.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does anyone have the current product list with item numbers and pricing in Word? I have a bridal shower coordinator that wants the wish list mailed to her but I don't want to type it all out again or make a copy of the crappy list I have!

How about using the one from CC?

Attachments

• fall_product_wish_list.pdf
    711.3 KB · Views: 242
BethCooks4U said:

I was hoping to send her just what the bride wants so there is no confusion!

Here you go...it's a word doc so you can manipukate it...

Attachments

• ( CheatsheetFALL2008[1].doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 295
BethCooks4U said:

Thank you, this is Terrific for me to use - my shower is in 2 days! eeeeekkk - I almost forgot to get the wish list ready!

1. What is the best way to access the current product list with item numbers and pricing?

The best way to access the current product list with item numbers and pricing is through the Pampered Chef website. You can either log in to your consultant account or browse as a guest to view the full list of products and their corresponding item numbers and pricing.

2. Can I download the current product list with item numbers and pricing?

Yes, you can download the current product list with item numbers and pricing in PDF format from the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Resources" section and select "Current Product List" to download the document.

3. Are there any updates to the current product list with item numbers and pricing?

Yes, the current product list with item numbers and pricing is regularly updated to reflect new products and any changes in pricing. It is important to check the website frequently to ensure you have the most up-to-date information.

4. Can I access the current product list with item numbers and pricing on my mobile device?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website is mobile-friendly and you can easily access the current product list with item numbers and pricing on your smartphone or tablet. Simply visit the website and navigate to the "Shop" section to view the full list of products.

5. Is the current product list with item numbers and pricing available in multiple languages?

Yes, the current product list with item numbers and pricing is available in multiple languages on the Pampered Chef website. You can choose from English, Spanish, French, or German by selecting the language option at the top of the page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovePC1
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Dina Atnip