• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Chef Becky D (Please) ;)

In summary, Becky lost the recipe for Home Style Macaroni and Cheese, but found it again on Allrecipes.com. She used 1 1/4 Cups of Sharp Cheddar and 1 1/4 Cups of Monterey Jack cheese. The recipe was easy to follow and the end result was delicious.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Becky- I want to make your Macaroni and Cheese recipe for supper tonight---bought everything, the two shredded cheeses, the cream cheese, the noodles... even some pancetta (cause it's bettah with pancetta!)

And..... I LOST YOUR RECIPE!!!! ARRRrrrrggggg! :cry:

Would you be so kind as to give it to me again? I promise to save it this time!!!

Thanks so much- you are saving my supper tonight!

HUGS!

It might take me a little bit to find it!

It was on my computer that crashed - and I don't have that access to it anymore....I'll do a search for it here though, and get back to you!

There! That wasn't so hard! I couldn't remember where I got the recipe - Allrecipes.com! But, I did a search on here - and there it was!

Home Style Macaroni & Cheese

NGREDIENTS

* 7 ounces macaroni
* 1/4 cup butter
* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 2 cups milk
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 cup dry bread crumbs
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
3. In a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in flour. Cook for about 1 minute, until smooth and bubbly; stirring occasionally. Mix in milk, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and Dijon mustard. Continue cooking until sauce is thickened. Add cooked macaroni and Cheddar cheese.
4. Pour into 2 quart casserole dish. In small bowl mix together bread crumbs, butter and parsley; spread over macaroni and cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.

Actually didn't change too much for this one - other than I used 1 1/4 Cups of Sharp Cheddar, and 1 1/4 Cups of Monterey Jack cheese.

Then, I didn't have any dry bread crumbs, but I had a little stove top stuffing mix, so I crushed that with the meat tenderizer, and mixed it with the butter - and sprinkled that on top. I didn't use the parsley.

This was very yummy - and simple to make. I made the sauce while the macaroni was cooking - so it took me about 12 minutes to put together, and then I popped it in the oven, and the mac & cheese was done the same time as the Chicken!

And it sounds so good - I may have to make it for dinner tonight myself! DS would be THRILLED!

Well, you just solved my side dish question for the evening!! LOL

ChefBeckyD said:
There! That wasn't so hard! I couldn't remember where I got the recipe - Allrecipes.com! But, I did a search on here - and there it was!

Home Style Macaroni & Cheese

NGREDIENTS

* 7 ounces macaroni
* 1/4 cup butter
* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 2 cups milk
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 cup dry bread crumbs
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
3. In a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in flour. Cook for about 1 minute, until smooth and bubbly; stirring occasionally. Mix in milk, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and Dijon mustard. Continue cooking until sauce is thickened. Add cooked macaroni and Cheddar cheese.
4. Pour into 2 quart casserole dish. In small bowl mix together bread crumbs, butter and parsley; spread over macaroni and cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.

Actually didn't change too much for this one - other than I used 1 1/4 Cups of Sharp Cheddar, and 1 1/4 Cups of Monterey Jack cheese.

Then, I didn't have any dry bread crumbs, but I had a little stove top stuffing mix, so I crushed that with the meat tenderizer, and mixed it with the butter - and sprinkled that on top. I didn't use the parsley.

This was very yummy - and simple to make. I made the sauce while the macaroni was cooking - so it took me about 12 minutes to put together, and then I popped it in the oven, and the mac & cheese was done the same time as the Chicken!

What stone did you bake it in?

KellyTheChef said:
What stone did you bake it in?

The Oval Baker...but it would work in the DCB or the DDB too....I just think my Oval Baker is pretty for serving!:D:chef:

Thank you Becky! I HEART you big time today!!!

Wow, this looks yummy! Thank you!!!!

Oh wow becky that looks yummy I make that for dinner today :) Thanks for loosing the recipe Kacey so she could post it :)

Ok, I'm getting hungry and it is going on 1 AM!!!!

oh my! That sounds so good! So where does the panchetta fit it? I've never used it before, do you have any tips on how to do it? What type of chicken did you make to go with this, any special marinade or seasoning?

babywings76 said:
oh my! That sounds so good! So where does the panchetta fit it? I've never used it before, do you have any tips on how to do it? What type of chicken did you make to go with this, any special marinade or seasoning?

Kacey puts pancetta right in her Mac & Cheese, just because she loves it....If you want to do that, just cut it into bite size pieces and stir it in before you bake it.

I make whatever kind of chicken I feel like! BBQ'd, Baked, Italian Marinated.......just whatever sounds good! Today (Because I was supposed to make them yesterday) I am making the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Strips from the 29 Minutes Cookbook....this will be a dinner my 4 yr old will LOVE!

1. How do I contact Chef Becky D for help with Pampered Chef products?

To contact Chef Becky D for help with Pampered Chef products, you can reach out to her through her Pampered Chef website or social media pages. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

2. What are the most popular Pampered Chef products recommended by Chef Becky D?

Chef Becky D recommends the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Food Chopper, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and Manual Food Processor as some of the most popular and useful products from Pampered Chef.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party with Chef Becky D?

To host a Pampered Chef party with Chef Becky D, you can reach out to her directly or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you plan and host a fun and informative cooking party with Chef Becky D as the featured consultant.

4. Can Chef Becky D provide cooking tips and recipes for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Chef Becky D is a Pampered Chef consultant and cooking expert who can provide helpful tips and delicious recipes for using Pampered Chef products. You can find many of her recipes on her website or social media pages.

5. Is Chef Becky D available for virtual cooking demonstrations and events?

Yes, Chef Becky D is available for virtual cooking demonstrations and events. You can contact her directly or through Pampered Chef to schedule a virtual cooking event or demonstration with her for your group or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies