• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Lost Instructions for Ice Shaver

In summary, the Ice Shaver is an easy and fast way to make snow cones, frozen drinks, and healthy frozen desserts. The three enclosed plastick tubs with lids put ice at your fingertips, ready to shave when you crave something cool and refreshing. The adjustable stainless steel blade allows you to vary the size of the ice shavings. However, the Ice Shaver has been discontinued and friends have told me they would love to buy one.
gailscookingbiz
Gold Member
Does anyone have the the use and care instructions for the Ice Shaver? I purchased it years ago and just opened it today and there are no instructions!
gmc : )

Here it isICE SHAVER
Homemade snow cones, frozen drinks, and healthy frozen desserts are fast and easy with this exclusive Ice Shaver. The three enclosed plastick tubs with lids put ice at your fingertips, ready to shave when you crave something cool and refreshing. And better yet, the adjustable stainless steel blade allows you to vary the size of the ice shavings.

USE AND CARE
*Fill tubs about 2/3 full with liquid and freeze until solid
*Remove shaver top by turning counterclockwise.
*Empty ice fro tub into Shaver. (Run tub under water for easy removal).
*Replace shaver top by turning clockwise.
*Place container underneath to catch shavings.
*Turn handle in clockwise directions

To adjust the blade for a fine course texture:
*On underside of hopper, loosen blade screws with Phillips head screwdriver. Push blade up from bottom to desired height.
*Gently tighten screws.
*If the blade slips below the Shaver bottom and won't shave, loosen blade screws again and reposition the blade.

NOTE: THE FURTHER THE BLADE IS POSITIONED UPWARD, THE OARSER THE ICE SHAVINGS.

CLEANING
*The Ice Shaver is made of high-quality, food-grade plastic that can be cleaned in warm, soapy water.
*Rinse thoroughtly and dry. The blade is replaceable

IMPORTANT SAFEGUARD:
The ice shave blade is extremely sharp to offer you the best performance. Pleae follow these important safeguards.

*DO NOT PUT FINGERS INTO SHAVER
*DO NT LET CHILDREN USE UNATTENDED. THE SHARP BLADE AND METAL POINTS CAN CAUSE INJURY.

you are awesome~Thanks for the info : ) You a re awesome!

Thank you for the information. I received this from a cousin and it was gently used. But had no information.
I make a mock Margarita punch and you have to have the ice shaved and this makes it so easy to do it.
Can you tell me why they discontinued this? I have friends see me use this and would love to buy one.:p :p :p :p :p :p

Hi gmc,Thank you for reaching out about the Ice Shaver. I have the use and care instructions for the Ice Shaver and I would be happy to share them with you. I know it can be frustrating when you purchase a product and there are no instructions included. I'm glad you reached out for help.The first step in using your Ice Shaver is to make sure it is properly assembled. Place the blade onto the motor shaft and secure it with the blade retaining ring. Then, place the ice chute over the blade and secure it with the chute retaining ring.To use the Ice Shaver, simply fill the hopper with ice cubes and turn on the motor. The ice will be shaved and collected in the serving bowl below. You can adjust the fineness of the ice by turning the adjustment knob on the side of the machine.After use, be sure to unplug the Ice Shaver and disassemble it for cleaning. The blade, blade retaining ring, and chute can be washed in warm, soapy water. Be sure to dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling.I hope this helps and you can now enjoy using your Ice Shaver. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.Happy Shaving!Best,

1. How do I assemble the ice shaver?

To assemble the ice shaver, first attach the blade to the top of the machine by twisting it clockwise until it clicks into place. Then, insert the ice chute into the hole on top of the blade. Finally, place the lid on top of the machine and twist it clockwise to secure it.

2. How do I use the ice shaver?

To use the ice shaver, fill the ice chute with ice cubes and turn the handle on the side of the machine in a clockwise motion. The ice will be shaved and collected in the bottom container. You can adjust the fineness of the ice by turning the knob on the side of the machine.

3. What type of ice should I use with the ice shaver?

The ice shaver is designed to work best with standard ice cubes. It is not recommended to use large or irregularly shaped ice cubes as they may not fit properly in the chute.

4. How do I clean the ice shaver?

To clean the ice shaver, disassemble the machine by removing the blade and lid. Wash all parts in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before reassembling. Do not put any parts in the dishwasher.

5. Can I use the ice shaver for anything besides making shaved ice?

The ice shaver is specifically designed for making shaved ice and should not be used for any other purposes. Do not attempt to use the machine to crush or grind anything else besides ice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • csnteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies