• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Starting a Cooking Show Business? Let's Connect!

In summary, there are various ways to contact customer service for help, such as through a toll-free number, live chat on the website, or by submitting a request online. To track an order, one can log into their account and go to the "My Orders" section. If there is a need to cancel or make changes to an order, it is best to contact customer service as soon as possible. The return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Discounts and promotions are also frequently offered through the website or email list.
chefannie
I just received a lead from the home office from a woman who wants to hold a cooking show and she wants to learn about starting her own business. There is no contact information except an email address. I am thinking to send her an email introducing myself and asking for her to email me her phone number so that we can talk. I think sending her information via email is a little to impersonal. What do you think? Thanks.

There are great examples of emails to use under the the lead system area to help you with this.

I think you are on the right track. I'm sure that she is a little hesitant to just give her info to just anyone. Sending her a personal and friendly email, will probably get her to send you her phone number.

What are the different ways I can contact customer service for help?

You can reach out to customer service through our toll-free number, live chat on our website, or by submitting a request through our online form.

How do I track my order?

To track your order, simply log into your account on our website and go to the "My Orders" section. You will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipment.

Can I cancel or make changes to my order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders are processed and shipped quickly.

What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you may return the item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please see our return policy for more details.

Do you offer discounts or promotions?

Yes, we frequently offer discounts and promotions on our products. Please sign up for our email list or check our website for current deals and specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • kdangel518