• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Home Business Network with Friends Helping Friends

In summary, "Friends Helping Friends" is an annual fundraising event hosted by Pampered Chef. During the event, consultants donate a portion of their sales to a chosen cause or organization, while customers can make direct donations or purchase specific products that contribute to the fundraising efforts. Anyone can participate, either by hosting an event or making a donation, and information about upcoming events can be found by contacting a local consultant or checking the company's website and social media pages.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I'm thinking of creating a newsletter type email to send out to all of my contacts with information advertising other home businesses with personal contact information from the consultants that I've met and worked along side at craft fairs. Hopefully the other consultants will also forward the information to their contacts. It will be like a multi vendor show without the show.

I think that's a great idea. It may really help people with their Christmas shopping too. And fill up some of the consultants calendars.

In my monthly newsletter I have a section that says "please support these businesses". And list those who I like to give referrals to, and those who refer me in return. I have received thanks from those people when one of my clients calls them

Good idea Liz! I've had a few friends that own their own businesses tell me they would put a link to me on their website. I told them they couldn't do this. I think I'll contact them and tell them they could include me in an email newsletter.

Hi there! That sounds like a great idea. As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to support and promote other home businesses. I think a newsletter would be a fantastic way to showcase the talents and products of our fellow consultants and create a network of support. I would be happy to contribute and share my contact information as well. Let's keep in touch and make this happen!

1. What is "Friends Helping Friends"?

"Friends Helping Friends" is an annual fundraising event hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a way for our consultants and customers to give back to their local communities by supporting a cause or organization of their choice.

2. How does "Friends Helping Friends" work?

During the event, our consultants will donate a portion of their sales to the chosen cause or organization. Customers can also make direct donations or purchase specific products where a portion of the proceeds will go towards the fundraising efforts.

3. Can anyone participate in "Friends Helping Friends"?

Yes, anyone can participate in "Friends Helping Friends". Our consultants can choose to host an event and donate their sales, while customers can make direct donations or purchase products to support the cause.

4. How can I find out if a "Friends Helping Friends" event is happening in my area?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they are hosting a "Friends Helping Friends" event. You can also check our website or social media pages for any upcoming events.

5. How can I host a "Friends Helping Friends" event?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to your team leader or regional manager to get more information on hosting a "Friends Helping Friends" event. If you are a customer, you can also contact your local consultant to see if they are interested in hosting an event for a cause or organization that you are passionate about.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef susan
Replies
Views
CooknSteph
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies