• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! I Need to Know What a "Dress Your Banana" Theme Is.

In summary, the conversation was about a "Dress your Banana" theme for a show, which the host had previously attended and found to be very fun. The idea is to have guests bring a dressed banana or other dressed vegetable to the show, and there are different point values for different types of dress. Decorating ideas include using yellow and monkey decorations. Some guests may need to provide their own ice cream and toppings for the banana split dessert.
Tammie
Help!! I recently booked a show but, the host wants to have a "Dress your Banana" theme. What is that. I told her I had never heard of this but she assured me that it was very fun. She attended one about 5 years ago when she lived in Calif. Can anyone give me any advice or information on this theme show?

I have never heard of this. Naturally, bad thoughts came to mind. ;)

I did look around on-line and the only thing I could find that sounds like it might be what she's talking about is a kid's party theme: We also have a banana fashion show - interesting fact, most barbie clothes will fit a regular sized banana. We have each group dress up a banana and then read a short paragraph describing the banana's outfit as it takes a walk down the runway!

Found this on a theme party website: Banana Split – Ask each guest to “dress up” a banana and bring it along with them to the party! They can make the fruit into cartoon characters, airplanes, favorite family members -- anything goes! Enjoy banana-filled recipes and banana splits for dessert! Don’t forget to offer prizes for the best-dressed bananas.
Decorating ideas:

Just like the Think pink ideas, think yellow.
Monkey decorations are a great companion to bananas.
Palm trees and other luau-style decorations coordinate well.

I believe this is itI hope this helps.

(HAVE YOUR GUESTS BRING A DRESSED BANANA OR A DRESSED VEGETABLE TO THE SHOW AND PLAY THIS GAME. YOU MAY WANT THE HOSTESS TO PROVIDE THE ICE CREAM AND FIXINGS FOR THE DIP!)

IF YOU BROUGHT YOUR OWN BANANAS: 100 PTS

IF IT'S DRESSED UP: 100 PTS

IF IT'S DRESSED LIKE A MAN: 100 PTS

IF IT'S DRESSED LIKE A WOMAN: 75 PTS

IF IT LOOKS LIKE AN ANIMAL: 50 PTS

IF IT HAS A HEAD: 100 PTS

IF IT HAS EYES: 25 PTS

IF IT HAS A MOUTH: 25 PTS

IF IT HAS HAIR: 25 PTS

IF IT'S THE WHOLE BODY: 150 PTS

IF IT HAS ARMS: 50 PTS

IF IT HAS LEGS: 50 PTS

IF IT IS SHAPED LIKE A BODY PART: 100 PTS

IF IT IS WEARING GLASSES: 50 PTS

IF IT IS WEARING A SKIRT: 25 PTS

IF IT IS WEARING PANTS: 50 PTS

IF IT IS WEARING A G-STRING: 100 PTS

IF IT IS WEARING A HAT: 50 PTs

IF IT IS WEARING JEWELRY: 50 PTS

IF IT IS GREEN: 10 PTS

IF IT IS SPECKLED: 50 PTS

IF IT IS WEARING MAKE UP: 75 PTS

IF IT IS WEARING UNDERWEAR: 75 PTS

IF IT IS WEARING LINGERIE: 100 PTS

IF IT IS WEARING SOMETHING BESIDES CLOTHING (CONDOM): 200 PTS

That sounds like fun:) could get a little out of hand if you have a rowdy bunch

Hi there! I can understand your confusion about the "Dress your Banana" theme, as it is not a commonly used theme for a cooking show. From my research, it seems to be a playful and creative way to incorporate bananas into various dishes and recipes. Some ideas could include banana bread, banana pancakes, or even savory dishes like banana and chicken stir-fry. You could also suggest some fun and unique ways to present and decorate the dishes, such as using banana leaves as a serving platter or creating banana-shaped food art. I would also recommend reaching out to your fellow consultants or checking online for any tips or ideas on how to make this theme a success. Good luck with your show!

1. What is a "Dress Your Banana" theme?

A "Dress Your Banana" theme is a fun and creative way to dress up your bananas for a party or event. It involves using different toppings and decorations to make your bananas look like they are dressed in costumes or outfits.

2. How do I participate in a "Dress Your Banana" theme?

To participate in a "Dress Your Banana" theme, you will need to have some ripe bananas and a variety of toppings and decorations such as sprinkles, chocolate chips, whipped cream, and fruit slices. Simply use these items to decorate your bananas and let your creativity shine!

3. What occasions are appropriate for a "Dress Your Banana" theme?

A "Dress Your Banana" theme is perfect for any occasion where you want to add a fun and unique touch to your food display. It can be used for birthday parties, baby showers, brunches, or even just a fun family activity.

4. Can I use any type of banana for a "Dress Your Banana" theme?

Yes, you can use any type of banana for a "Dress Your Banana" theme. However, ripe bananas are recommended as they are easier to work with and have a sweeter taste.

5. Are there any tips for making the perfect "Dress Your Banana" creation?

Some tips for making the perfect "Dress Your Banana" creation include using a variety of toppings and decorations, being creative with your designs, and having fun with the process. You can also use toothpicks to help secure the toppings onto your bananas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • raebates