1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Help - I need a bridal show flyer

Tags:
  1. Hey Gals

It would just so happen that my Pampered Bride flyers have not arrived yet and I'm in serious need of a flyer for Pampered Bride. I have a host who is trying to sell the idea to some people she works with. I've tried explaining it to the host, but she's not getting it. I'm worried that it won't come off correctly if I don't have something to give this host.

Does anyone have a Pampered Bride flyer? If someone has time to scan the one produced by Pampered Chef and stick it here, I'd appreciate that. I'm not sure what's on it, but it has to be better than just words.

Thanks in advance!
    Julie

2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I tried to upload the scan, but the file is too large so I e-mailed it to you. hope it helps and let me know if you need anything else

3. mgressaffa

mgressaffa Member

Bride Flyer

Can you email me a copy of that?

Thanks,

Mary

Mar 5, 2006
  4. Can I please get a copy too?

Thank you

Mar 6, 2006
  5. LindaK

LindaK Member

I posted one on another thread here and I hate to upload the same thing multiple times, can you do a search on Wedding Flyer or Bridal Flyer? If you can't find it I'll upload it again.

Mar 6, 2006
  6. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Linda--Do you remember which thread you posted the flyer? Does your flyer reflect the new registry?

Mar 6, 2006
  7. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

Mar 6, 2006
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted