• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - I Need a Bridal Show Flyer

P
PamperedByJulie
Hey Gals

It would just so happen that my Pampered Bride flyers have not arrived yet and I'm in serious need of a flyer for Pampered Bride. I have a host who is trying to sell the idea to some people she works with. I've tried explaining it to the host, but she's not getting it. I'm worried that it won't come off correctly if I don't have something to give this host.

Does anyone have a Pampered Bride flyer? If someone has time to scan the one produced by Pampered Chef and stick it here, I'd appreciate that. I'm not sure what's on it, but it has to be better than just words.

Thanks in advance!
Julie

I tried to upload the scan, but the file is too large so I e-mailed it to you. hope it helps and let me know if you need anything else

Bride Flyer
PamperedByJulie said:
Hey Gals

It would just so happen that my Pampered Bride flyers have not arrived yet and I'm in serious need of a flyer for Pampered Bride. I have a host who is trying to sell the idea to some people she works with. I've tried explaining it to the host, but she's not getting it. I'm worried that it won't come off correctly if I don't have something to give this host.

Does anyone have a Pampered Bride flyer? If someone has time to scan the one produced by Pampered Chef and stick it here, I'd appreciate that. I'm not sure what's on it, but it has to be better than just words.

Thanks in advance!
Julie

Can you email me a copy of that?

Thanks,

Mary

Can I please get a copy too?

Thank you

I posted one on another thread here and I hate to upload the same thing multiple times, can you do a search on Wedding Flyer or Bridal Flyer? If you can't find it I'll upload it again.

Linda--Do you remember which thread you posted the flyer? Does your flyer reflect the new registry?

1. What is Pampered Bride?

Pampered Bride is a bridal show event hosted by Pampered Chef, a company that sells kitchen products and offers cooking demonstrations.

2. What is the purpose of the Pampered Bride flyer?

The flyer serves as a promotional tool to advertise the Pampered Bride event, providing the necessary information and enticing potential attendees.

3. Why is a flyer important for the host to have?

The host can use the flyer to effectively communicate the details and benefits of the Pampered Bride event to potential attendees. It also serves as a physical reminder and can help generate interest and excitement.

4. Can someone provide a Pampered Bride flyer?

As a scientist, I cannot provide a flyer. However, you can reach out to Pampered Chef or ask other consultants in the Pampered Chef community for a flyer. Alternatively, you can create your own flyer using the necessary information and branding materials.

5. What information should be included in a Pampered Bride flyer?

A Pampered Bride flyer should include the event details such as date, time, location, and any special offers or demonstrations. It should also feature attractive visuals and branding elements to grab the attention of potential attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandy412
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ltricarico