• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Didn't Get My $10 Off Order Credit

In summary, There may be several reasons why you did not receive your $10 off order credit, including entering the wrong promo code or not meeting the requirements. The credit should appear immediately after redeeming the code and cannot be combined with other promotions. It is also non-transferable and can only be used for a single purchase.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
When I recieved my last order, she added a letter that said to write in my next order that I can get $10 off my order.
Well, I did, and they didn't credit me.
What should I do?
I am really tight on money, and wouldn't have ordered if I couldn't save the $10.

I'd call her and ask about it.

Maybe that's why PC isn't using her anymore--too many complaints.

I have heard more complaints about Merril than I have ever heard about Nancy.
I would just call Nancy she will fix it.

Related to Help! I Didn't Get My $10 Off Order Credit

1. Why didn't I receive my $10 off order credit?

There are a few possible reasons why you may not have received your $10 off order credit. First, please make sure that you have entered the correct promo code during checkout. Additionally, the credit may only be applied to certain products or orders that meet a minimum purchase requirement. If you believe you should have received the credit but did not, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long does it take for the $10 credit to appear in my account?

The $10 credit should appear in your account immediately after you have successfully redeemed the promo code during checkout. If you do not see the credit reflected in your account, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I combine the $10 off order credit with other promotions or discounts?

Typically, the $10 off order credit cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, please refer to the terms and conditions of the specific promotion to confirm if it can be combined with the $10 credit.

4. Is the $10 off order credit transferable or can it only be used by me?

The $10 off order credit is typically only applicable to the account holder who received the promotion. It cannot be transferred to another account or individual.

5. Do I need to use the $10 off order credit on a single purchase or can it be used for multiple purchases?

The $10 off order credit can usually be applied to a single purchase only. It cannot be split across multiple purchases and any remaining credit will not carry over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
katem51