• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Can't Find My Cookbook - Need Assistance!

In summary, you can purchase a new cookbook on the company website or through an independent consultant. A digital version of the cookbook can also be downloaded from the website by logging in to your account. If you receive a damaged cookbook, you can contact customer service for a replacement. In case you can't find your cookbook, there are online resources and a community on the website for recipes. Returns are not accepted, but exchanges can be made within 30 days of purchase.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I would like to do this for my demos in January, but I can't find my It's Good For You Cookbook...yeah, I know....the best time to lose the cookbook is when I need to take it to shows! I know someone didn't walk off with it this month because I haven't taken it to shows...I need to declutter!

Okay, so back to my problem. I can't find it on Joyce's site...does anyone have it typed up? Would anyone do it for me?

Thanks!

Here it is from the MSN group

Attachments

• Smashed Potato Soup.doc
    20 KB · Views: 323
  • Smashed Potato Soup.pdf
    2.5 KB · Views: 310
THANKS! What is the MSN group?

1. Where can I purchase a new cookbook?

You can purchase a new cookbook on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

2. Can I download a digital version of the cookbook?

Yes, you can download a digital version of the cookbook on our website. Simply log in to your account and go to the "My Downloads" section.

3. How can I get a replacement cookbook if I received a damaged one?

If you received a damaged cookbook, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you in getting a replacement.

4. Are there any online resources for recipes if I can't find my cookbook?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes available on our website for you to browse and try out. You can also join our online community to get inspiration and share your own recipes.

5. Can I return my cookbook if I decide I don't want it?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on cookbooks. However, you can exchange it for a different cookbook or product of equal value within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefDi