• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Hostess Having Prpblems With Website E-Invitations.

In summary, to access the e-invitations on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your consultant account, click on the "My Parties" tab, select the specific party, and click on the "Invite Guests" button. The e-invitations can be customized with your own message and images by clicking on the "Customize" button. If your hostess is having trouble sending the e-invitations, make sure she is logged in and all necessary information is filled out correctly. You can track who has opened and RSVP'd to the e-invitations and manually add guests or share the party link to invite guests.
cbord
I have a September hostess trying to send 35 e-invitations out. Her show is scheduled for 9/1. When she sends them only about 9/35 show as send. She has tried several times and is about to give up on show. She already got 1 order onlline and I think will do really well. Any suggestions to what the problem maybe. I don't want to lost the show or the customer/hostess.

Charlene

So she is able to access the evites, but they are not sending out? This sounds like a call to tech support. (unless she has the wrong email addresses)

, it sounds like your September hostess is having some technical difficulties with sending out her e-invitations. Have you tried reaching out to the customer support team of the platform she is using to send the invitations? They may be able to troubleshoot the issue and help her successfully send out all 35 invitations. If that doesn't work, perhaps she can try using a different platform or sending the invitations through email or social media. It would be a shame to lose the show and the potential orders because of a technical issue. Good luck!

1. How do I access the e-invitations on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the e-invitations on the Pampered Chef website, you will need to log in to your consultant account. Once logged in, click on the "My Parties" tab and then select the specific party you are hosting. From there, click on the "Invite Guests" button and you will be taken to the e-invitations page.

2. Can I customize the e-invitations with my own message and images?

Yes, you can customize the e-invitations with your own message and images. On the e-invitations page, click on the "Customize" button next to the invitation you want to edit. From there, you can add your own message and images to make the invitation more personal and unique.

3. What should I do if my hostess is having trouble sending the e-invitations?

If your hostess is having trouble sending the e-invitations, first make sure that she is logged in to her consultant account. Then, double check that all of the necessary information, such as the party date and time, is filled out correctly on the e-invitations. If the issue persists, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I track who has opened and RSVP'd to the e-invitations?

Yes, you can track who has opened and RSVP'd to the e-invitations. When viewing the e-invitations page, you will see a summary of the guests who have opened and RSVP'd to the invitation. You can also click on the "View Details" button to see a full list of all guests and their responses.

5. Are there any other ways to invite guests besides using the e-invitations?

Yes, there are other ways to invite guests besides using the e-invitations. You can also manually add guests to the party guest list by clicking on the "Add Guests" button on the e-invitations page. Additionally, you can share the party link or send a private message to individual guests through your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princesschef525
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
princesschef525
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda