• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Guest List? Find Fun and Creative Ideas Here

In summary, to access your guest list on your Pampered Chef consultant account, go to the "Guest List" tab. You can also import a guest list from a spreadsheet or other program by clicking on the "Import Guests" button. To add a new guest, click on the "Add Guest" button and save your changes. You can also send invitations and track RSVPs directly from the guest list page. To remove a guest, click on the "Delete" button next to their name or select multiple guests to delete at once.
funmom
Hi Everyone

I dont post frequently but I really need some help. I used to have a guest list that was a challenge type list along the lines of invite:

Someone from work
Some who is pregnant
Someone you went to school with
Someone with red hair

etc etc, but I cant find it. Does anyone know where I could find one?

Many thanks in advance

Lizzy x

Attached some files for you.

Attachments

• 2.Guest List ahead.doc
    255.5 KB · Views: 437
  • 50 GUESTS IN 5 MINUTES.doc
    60 KB · Views: 469
  • HOSTESSSCAVENGERHUNT[2].doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 438
  • HOST tic tac toe-I mail invites.doc
    28 KB · Views: 544
you are a star Barb, thank you - it was the scavenger hunt one! never would have searched that lol.

1. How do I access my guest list?

To access your guest list, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Guest List" tab on the left-hand side of the screen. From there, you can view and manage your guest list for upcoming parties and events.

2. Can I import a guest list from a spreadsheet or other program?

Yes, you can import a guest list from a spreadsheet or other program. Simply click on the "Import Guests" button on the guest list page and follow the prompts to upload your guest list in a CSV or Excel format.

3. How do I add a new guest to my list?

To add a new guest to your list, click on the "Add Guest" button on the guest list page. You can then enter their name, contact information, and any other relevant details. Don't forget to save your changes before leaving the page.

4. Can I send invitations directly from the guest list?

Yes, you can send invitations directly from the guest list. Simply select the guests you would like to invite and click on the "Send Invitations" button. You can also customize the invitation message and track RSVPs from the guest list page.

5. How do I remove a guest from my list?

To remove a guest from your list, click on the "Delete" button next to their name on the guest list page. You can also select multiple guests to delete at once by checking the boxes next to their names and clicking on the "Delete Selected" button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • twinmomjen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies