• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do I need to know about gift certificates for my first sale?

In summary, to redeem your Pampered Chef gift certificate, simply add desired products to your cart and enter the code on the payment page during checkout. The certificate can also be used in-person at authorized retailers and is valid for one year from purchase. Multiple certificates can be combined for one purchase, but cannot be combined with other forms of payment. If lost, contact customer service for possible replacement.
Lifeat50
If a customer buys a gift certificate at a show, does it go towards the host's total?

Does the gift certificate get mailed out when the order is submitted?

She wants a $35 gift certificate. Is she charged the $4.25 shipping charge?

Let me know anything else I need to know about gift certificates. This is my first one!

Thanks!!! :)

yes, it goes toward the total, yes it gets mailed when submitted and no they don't pay shipping. They will pay the shipping when they redeem the GC

Thank you!!!

BUT - the shipping will be more than $4.25 when they redeem it because it will be considered an individual order at that point and has to be redeemed through the main PC site. This is one of the reasons why I truly dislike the way we do our gift certificates and have started doing my "own".

Hi there! Great question about gift certificates. Yes, if a customer buys a gift certificate at a show, it will go towards the host's total. As for the shipping charge, the customer will not be charged for shipping as the gift certificate will be mailed out separately from the order. So in this case, the customer would only be charged the $35 for the gift certificate. As for any other information about gift certificates, they can be redeemed online or through a consultant. They do not have an expiration date and can be used towards any purchase from Pampered Chef. I hope this helps and congratulations on your first gift certificate sale! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking! :)

1. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To redeem your Pampered Chef gift certificate, simply add your desired products to your cart on our website and proceed to checkout. On the payment page, enter your gift certificate code in the designated field and click "apply." Your gift certificate balance will then be applied to your order total.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef gift certificate in person?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef gift certificate for in-person purchases at any of our authorized retailers. Simply present your gift certificate at the time of purchase and the amount will be deducted from your total.

3. How long is my Pampered Chef gift certificate valid for?

Your gift certificate is valid for one year from the date of purchase. After one year, any remaining balance on the gift certificate will expire.

4. Can I combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can combine multiple Pampered Chef gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter all of the gift certificate codes on the payment page and the total amount will be applied to your order. Please note that gift certificates cannot be combined with other forms of payment.

5. What happens if I lose my Pampered Chef gift certificate?

If you lose your gift certificate, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We may be able to reissue the gift certificate with a new code. However, please note that we are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates and cannot guarantee a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies