• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Fund My Son's Soccer Academy | Creative Solutions for Raising $450

In summary, the "Help Fund My Son's Soccer Academy" campaign aims to raise $450 to cover the costs of enrollment in a soccer academy. The funds will be used for training, equipment, and travel expenses. Donors will receive a personalized thank you note and updates on the son's progress. Donations can be made through a secure online fundraising page. If the goal is not met, funds will still be used for enrollment and any extra funds will cover unforeseen expenses related to training.
dymplz8
I know I have seen the answer to this, but being that it is the end of the work day on Friday my brain is fried :yuck: My son has the opportunity to attend a residential soccer academy for one week in July, but the cost is $450 which my DH and I cannot afford. I had thought about doing a PC fundraiser to try and raise the funds for him to go, but I wasn't sure how I would go about doing it? Who would the customers make checks payable too? The check would probably be made out to the Soccer Academy that my DS would be attending, so do they make it out to me and then I enter the information in P3 and put the balance on my PC debit and then they would mail the check to me with the name of the soccer club on it? Just wasn't sure how to go about doing this.

Customers would make checks payable to you for their products, but you'd put the name of the soccer camp as the Organization for the FR, then just send the check along to them after it arrives from HO.

Thanks so much!!!

What is the goal of the "Help Fund My Son's Soccer Academy" campaign?

The goal of the campaign is to raise $450 to cover the costs of my son's enrollment in a soccer academy, including fees for training, equipment, and travel expenses.

How will the funds be used?

The funds raised will go towards covering the costs of my son's enrollment in the soccer academy, including fees for training, equipment, and travel expenses.

What incentives are offered for donors?

As a thank you for their support, donors will receive a personalized thank you note from my son, as well as updates on his progress in the academy.

How can I donate to the campaign?

Donations can be made through our online fundraising page, where you can securely donate with a credit or debit card.

What happens if the fundraising goal is not met?

If the fundraising goal is not met, all funds raised will still go towards covering the costs of my son's enrollment in the soccer academy. Any additional funds will be used to cover any unforeseen expenses related to his training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Kay Alderfer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies