• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Find the Perfect Baby Shower Cake Recipe!

In summary, when it comes to choosing the perfect recipe for a baby shower cake, consider the theme, preferences, and number of guests. Popular flavors and themes include classic vanilla or chocolate, pink or blue velvet, and woodland creatures or safari animals. For an easy yet impressive cake, try a simple cake with a creative decoration on top or a bundt cake with a glaze or frosting. There are also many options for gluten-free or allergy-friendly cakes. To ensure a moist and delicious cake, follow the recipe carefully and consider adding sour cream, buttermilk, or a simple syrup or fruit puree if needed.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
Hey everyone,

Someone posted a great recipe I think it was last year and someone is trying to find it. I have enclosed the photo of a baby shower cake shaped like a pregnant lady. Please help!!!!!

Attachments

• baby shower cake 2.jpg
    baby shower cake 2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 463
that is to cute it looks like they used the batter bowl and the prep bowls

baby shower mommy cakeI was able to find the info. Here is how it is made:

The base is baked in the Stoneware Bar pan with Parchment Paper. The tummy is in the Classic Batter Bowl and the breasts are baked in the Prep Bowls. Be careful in transport. My poor little lady's tummy slid down when I took the cake to the shower and put it on the seat instead of the floor.

It took 2 cake mixes and 2.5 cans of frosting. I've made the frosting from scratch before and only need 2 recipes.

I trimmed the neckline and cut in 1.5 inch under the arms and then flared to the bottom of the dress.

I frosted the whole bottom layer then added the appendages and frosted them. Then I used the EAD dot tip and put dots of pink frosting all around the whole dress where the cake meets the board. I switched to a star tip and did the "lace" in white frosting.

Attachments

• baby shower cake template.jpg
    baby shower cake template.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 424
forgot somethingOh by the way this was made by PCWaxgirl1. Thanks girl you rock!!!

Hi there,I remember seeing that recipe! It was for a "bun in the oven" cake and it was absolutely adorable. Here's the link to the recipe: [insert link].I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any other recipe recommendations. Happy cooking!Best,

What are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about "Help Find the Perfect Baby Shower Cake Recipe!"?

1. How do I choose the perfect recipe for a baby shower cake?

2. Are there any specific flavors or themes that are popular for baby shower cakes?

3. Can you recommend a recipe that is easy to make and still looks impressive?

4. Can I make a baby shower cake that is gluten-free or allergy-friendly?

5. How can I make sure the cake turns out moist and delicious?

Answers:

1. Choosing the perfect recipe for a baby shower cake often depends on the theme of the shower, the preferences of the mother-to-be, and the number of guests. Consider a classic vanilla or chocolate cake, or get creative with flavors like lemon, red velvet, or funfetti.

2. Popular flavors for baby shower cakes include pink or blue velvet, lemon raspberry, and chocolate peanut butter. As for themes, popular choices include woodland creatures, safari animals, and classic baby items like rattles or onesies.

3. For an easy yet impressive baby shower cake, consider a simple vanilla or chocolate cake with a fun and creative decoration on top. You can also try a bundt cake, which is easy to make and can be decorated with a simple glaze or frosting.

4. Yes, there are many options for gluten-free or allergy-friendly baby shower cakes. You can substitute ingredients like gluten-free flour, almond flour, or coconut flour for regular flour. You can also use dairy-free milk and butter substitutes. Be sure to check for any allergies among the guests and make necessary adjustments to the recipe.

5. To ensure a moist and delicious baby shower cake, be sure to follow the recipe carefully and not overbake the cake. You can also add ingredients like sour cream or buttermilk to keep the cake moist. If the cake does turn out dry, you can add a simple syrup or fruit puree to add moisture and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • paultorres
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956