• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Find a Recipe: Seeking Ideas for a Friend

In summary, the best way to find a specific recipe for a friend is to use the search function on the website. You can also request a recipe that is not currently on the website by contacting customer service. To save recipes for your friend, you can create an account and add them to your favorites list. The website also has filters for dietary restrictions and preferences. You can share a recipe directly with your friend through the website by clicking on the "share" button.
jrstephens
Does anyone have a good recipe for it? I have a friend that is looking for one.

Thanks!

My husband makes the most amazing Goulash. He is working late tonight but I'll get the recipe from him tomorrow and pass it on - it is fabulous!

Thanks! This friend always calls me for a recipe b/c she knows if I do not have it I have friends that do!

Did you ever get that recipe from your husband? I'd love to see it as I've been looking for a good one myself. Thanks

Shoot - lemme email him right now...remind me again in the morning if I havent posted it.

My Mom used to make a recipe she called Goulash. It took:
1 lb. ground beef, cooked in Family Skillet
1 cup onions chopped and sauteed
2 cups home canned tomatoes or diced variety from store
2 cups Elbow Macaroni (cook according to box)
Drain and add to meat mixture, salt and pepper to taste
8 oz. Velveeta Cheese cut in chunks and stirred into mixture
after you have added the cooked macaroni

Pour mixture into Oval Baker or Deep Covered Baker. Top with slices of
Velveeta cheese. Bake in 350 degree oven until top is bubbly, (approximately 30 minutes).

Last edited:

Related to Help Find a Recipe: Seeking Ideas for a Friend

1. What is the best way to find a specific recipe for a friend?

The best way to find a specific recipe for a friend is to use the search function on our website. Simply type in the name of the dish or the main ingredient and browse through the results.

2. Can I request a recipe that is not currently on your website?

Yes, you can request a recipe by contacting our customer service team. They will pass along your request to our recipe development team and they will do their best to create and publish the recipe on our website.

3. How can I save recipes I find for my friend?

You can save recipes you find by creating an account on our website and adding the recipe to your favorites list. This way, you can easily access and share the recipe with your friend at any time.

4. Are there any specific dietary restrictions or preferences that can be applied to the recipe search?

Yes, our website has filters that allow you to search for recipes based on dietary restrictions or preferences such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. Simply check the appropriate boxes before searching for a recipe.

5. Can I share a recipe directly with my friend through your website?

Yes, you can easily share a recipe with your friend by clicking on the "share" button on the recipe page. This will give you the option to send the recipe via email or through social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beloved
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk