• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Evon Find the Discontinued Nylon Fork!

In summary, the "Help Evon Find the Discontinued Nylon Fork!" program offered by Pampered Chef is a service that helps customers locate and purchase a specific discontinued nylon fork. The fork was discontinued due to changes in the product line and materials availability. To participate in the program, customers can fill out a form on the company's website with the details of the desired fork. The time it takes to find the fork may vary and there is no fee for using the program, but there may be a cost for purchasing the fork. The team will provide pricing information before finalizing the purchase.
ezundel
I am in search for the Nylon fork that was discontinued years ago. A host of mine is desperately in search for a new one. :cry:

A picture of it is located here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0042R428S/?tag=pfamazon01-20

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Evon

ezundel said:
I am in search for the Nylon fork that was discontinued years ago. A host of mine is desperately in search for a new one. :cry:

A picture of it is located here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0042R428S/?tag=pfamazon01-20

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Evon
I have a "used" one never actually been used by out of packaging and by itself without the knife. $2 plus shipping

1. What is the "Help Evon Find the Discontinued Nylon Fork!" program?

The "Help Evon Find the Discontinued Nylon Fork!" program is a special service offered by Pampered Chef to help customers locate and purchase a specific discontinued nylon fork that they are looking for.

2. Why was the nylon fork discontinued?

The nylon fork was discontinued due to changes in our product line and availability of materials. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. How do I participate in the program?

To participate in the program, simply fill out a form on our website with the details of the discontinued nylon fork you are looking for. Our team will then search our inventory and contact you with availability and pricing.

4. How long does it take to find the discontinued nylon fork?

The time it takes to find the discontinued nylon fork may vary depending on availability and demand. Our team will do their best to locate the fork as quickly as possible and will keep you updated throughout the process.

5. Is there a fee for using the "Help Evon Find the Discontinued Nylon Fork!" program?

There is no fee for using the program, however, there may be a cost for purchasing the discontinued nylon fork depending on its availability and condition. Our team will provide you with pricing information before finalizing the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cakepampered
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
britishchef
  • Julieann
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies