• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Do You Know This Product??

In summary, the "Help - Do You Know This Product?" feature is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to help customers identify products they may have seen or heard about but are unsure of. It can be accessed through the website or by contacting customer service, and the team aims to respond within 1-2 business days. However, it is not for requesting discontinued products.
redsoxgirl
I just got this email. Do you know what she's talking about??

A chimney sweep told me that Pampered Chef has an item that allows you to bake on top of a wood stove. It's like an aluminum box that you could put say muffin tins in and put on top of your regular wood stove (not a wood cook stove) and it bakes the muffins.

Does that sound familiar to you?

no, its not our product

I didn't think so, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't something that was around before my time.

Thanks

1. What is the purpose of the "Help - Do You Know This Product?" feature?

The "Help - Do You Know This Product?" feature is designed to help customers identify a Pampered Chef product they may have seen or heard about, but are unsure of its name or function. It allows customers to provide a description or photo of the product, and our team will help identify it for them.

2. How do I access the "Help - Do You Know This Product?" feature?

The "Help - Do You Know This Product?" feature can be accessed through our website or by contacting our customer service team. On our website, simply click on the "Help" tab and select "Do You Know This Product?" from the drop-down menu.

3. Is there a fee for using the "Help - Do You Know This Product?" feature?

No, there is no fee for using the "Help - Do You Know This Product?" feature. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to assist our customers in identifying our products.

4. How long does it take to receive a response from the "Help - Do You Know This Product?" feature?

Our team aims to respond to inquiries through the "Help - Do You Know This Product?" feature within 1-2 business days. However, during peak times, it may take longer to receive a response. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

5. Can I use the "Help - Do You Know This Product?" feature to request discontinued products?

Unfortunately, the "Help - Do You Know This Product?" feature is only for identifying current Pampered Chef products. If you are looking for a discontinued product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies