• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help: Chicken Recipe for Tonight!

In summary, anyone have good ideas/recipes for cooking chicken breasts in the 12" Skillet? Can't use the oven tonight, just the stovetop and I have 3 large chicken breasts to use for dinner.
bridgetbakes
Anyone have good ideas/recipes for cooking chicken breasts in the 12"Skillet?
Can't use the oven tonight, just the stovetop and I have 3 large chicken breasts to use for dinner.

Your help is MUCH appreciated!:eek:

You can toss them with some Jamaican jerk rub, Good Season's italian dressing (dry) mix... and saute them in a little of our infused canola oil!

I use garlic and herb marinade (can't remember the brand name). The kids love it!

Ann R.

Like mexican? I have one posted on my website from a past Una Muestra. It's under the news section at .biz/chefpaige

It's sooo awesome and easy. Just don't put in more chorizos than it calls for. Gringos like me can't handle it!

Ladies, you totally ROCK! Thanks for the ideas.

Keep 'em coming!

i LOVE the thai chicken stir-fry salad!

saute them in a little olive oil, white wine, butter and lemon juice. Thicken with flour.
Add capers, artichokes and fresh mushrooms serve over hot pasta

Chicken breasts yummy!!I love chicken breasts. I cook mine in olive oil with garlic and place them over some white rice or wild rice with a side of veggies or salad.

I also make chicken fajitas, I slice them into strips, cook them in olive oil, with garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Then I place them in some tortillas with rice and beans as my sides. Top with sour cream or avocado or both!

Or you can make chicken soup with chunks of chicken, potatoes, carrots, cabbage, etc with some chicken broth.

You can batter some chicken strips and fry them for chicken fingers.

Debbie :D

Last edited:
I make chicken fajitas too but I cut into strips, cut up onion and green peppers in strips and cook them with the lid on and then when the chicken is done, add a taco seasoning packet to them with some water (a little at a time so it doesn't get watery) and then put on tortilla shells...add sour cream, lettuce, salsa and some zesty ranch sauce (I think Old El Paso puts that out) YUMM! Two of my 4 kids are picky eaters but love this! Not to mention hubbie! You could put the sides in prep bowls or our SA small bowls.

I love shells
gratergirl said:
I make chicken fajitas too but I cut into strips, cut up onion and green peppers in strips and cook them with the lid on and then when the chicken is done, add a taco seasoning packet to them with some water (a little at a time so it doesn't get watery) and then put on tortilla shells...add sour cream, lettuce, salsa and some zesty ranch sauce (I think Old El Paso puts that out) YUMM! Two of my 4 kids are picky eaters but love this! Not to mention hubbie! You could put the sides in prep bowls or our SA small bowls.

I love shells or taco shell bowls! But my husband always wants to eat home made tortillas. It's his one craving during MY pregnancy. It's his sympathy craving, or at least one of them. His other is my chocolate chip pecan cookies which I am baking right now. My house smells so good. After being brought up eating home made tortillas I can never eat the ones from the store!

DebbieSAChef said:
I love shells or taco shell bowls! But my husband always wants to eat home made tortillas. It's his one craving during MY pregnancy. It's his sympathy craving, or at least one of them. His other is my chocolate chip pecan cookies which I am baking right now. My house smells so good. After being brought up eating home made tortillas I can never eat the ones from the store!

Okay Debbie - now share your recipe for homemade tortillas! I used to have a great recipe that I used when I was in college - but I can't find it now, and would love to make them!

I vote Chicken Fajitas!!! I love them and I love to make the chicken Fajitas pizza from the All the Best!! I am making it this weekend when my mom comes to visit.

Heather

Thanks again cheffers for sharing all your ideas. As it turned out, at the last minute my folks invited us over for dinner tonight! SO though I didn't cook tonight, now I have GREAT ideas for tomorrow!:D

1. "What are some easy chicken recipes for a quick dinner?"

We recommend trying our Apricot-Glazed Chicken or our One-Pan Chicken Alfredo recipes for a delicious and easy meal tonight!

2. "I'm looking for a healthy chicken recipe. Any suggestions?"

Our Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables is a nutritious and flavorful option. You can also try our Greek Chicken and Quinoa Bowls for a protein-packed meal.

3. "Can you suggest a chicken recipe that is kid-friendly?"

Kids will love our Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Bake or our Chicken and Veggie Quesadillas. Both are easy to make and sure to be a hit with the whole family.

4. "Do you have any chicken recipes that are suitable for meal prep?"

Yes, our BBQ Chicken and Sweet Potato Bowls and our Chicken, Rice, and Veggie Bowls are perfect for meal prep. They can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for a quick and convenient meal during the week.

5. "I have some leftover chicken. Can you suggest a recipe to use it up?"

Leftover chicken is great for making our Chicken Salad Sandwiches or our Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry. You can also use it in our Chicken Enchilada Casserole for a tasty twist on a classic dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
brandy223
  • kristina16marie