1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: HELP ASAP Black Forest Trifle

1. pamperedpnina

pamperedpnina Member

I cant find white chocolate pudding in the store (never able to find it) I'm supposed to be doing the BFT tomorrow afternoon for a show, I bought chocolate pudding but am wondering if I should use Vanilla instead for the color (bet it would still taste fine)
    Thanks for the quick responses
    Pnina

2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I'd use vanilla for color variation. Good luck!

Apr 4, 2009
  3. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

white chocolate pudding and cheesecake pudding are the best because they are white--vanilla is yellow. Look for those flavors, usually made by jello brand, in sugar free I always find them and you don't notice any difference.

Apr 4, 2009
  4. pamperedpnina

pamperedpnina Member

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll stop at the store on my way to the show tomorrow and pick up cheesecake I saw that flavor I've never seen the white chocolate though guess ppl. dont like it in these parts.

On the show note I'm so excited she is expecting 16ppl. and it might be closer to 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never done a show that large!!!! :love::love:

5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

You have to look to find the white chocolate but it is there.

Apr 5, 2009
  6. pamperedpnina

pamperedpnina Member

I'm serious I've looked and looked and looked, I'll look again but I really cant find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Like Nancy, I usually find it only in sugar-free.

Apr 5, 2009
  8. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

Ask a friend that lives in another town to check for you, ask this person to buy you several of them - the date on the boxes are usually long.

:chef:

Apr 5, 2009
Have something to add?