• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Adding Contacts Without Names!

In summary, to add contacts without names in your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Contacts" section and click on the "Add Contact" button. Leave the "First Name" and "Last Name" fields blank in the contact information form and click "Save" to add the contact without a name. You can also import multiple contacts without names at once by uploading a CSV file and leaving the name fields blank. To edit or delete a contact without a name, go to the "Contacts" section and click on the contact's name. Contacts without names will still receive your emails and invitations if their email addresses are added to your account. Use the "Tags" feature to keep track of contacts without names by creating a tag for them
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
I have a TON of email addresses that I've collected over the past 8 years for my monthly email newsletter. I want to put them in my contact list on my website. Has anyone else done this? What do I put in for first and last name? When sending emails from the website is there anyway to change them so they don't say "Dear....."?

I havent't figured out a way...so I put them in as Valued Customer or something cheesy like that

dannyzmom said:
I havent't figured out a way...so I put them in as Valued Customer or something cheesy like that

Ha! I thought the same thing...Preferred Customer...but thought it sounded cheesy too! Hopefully someone will have figured it out for me :) If not, I've revert to cheesy! :D

1. How do I add contacts without names in my Pampered Chef account?

To add contacts without names in your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Contacts" section and click on the "Add Contact" button. In the contact information form, leave the "First Name" and "Last Name" fields blank and fill in the other required information. Click "Save" to add the contact without a name.

2. Can I add multiple contacts without names at once?

Yes, you can add multiple contacts without names at once by importing a CSV file. In the "Contacts" section, click on the "Import Contacts" button and follow the instructions to upload your CSV file. Make sure to leave the first and last name fields blank in the file for contacts without names.

3. How do I edit or delete a contact without a name?

To edit a contact without a name, go to the "Contacts" section and click on the contact's name (which will be displayed as "No Name" in the list). You can then make changes to the contact's information and click "Save" to update it. To delete a contact without a name, click on the contact's name and then click on the "Delete" button at the bottom of the contact information form.

4. Will contacts without names still receive my emails and invitations?

Yes, contacts without names will still receive your emails and invitations if you have added their email addresses to your Pampered Chef account. The email address will serve as their identifier and they will receive any communication you send to them.

5. How can I keep track of contacts without names in my Pampered Chef account?

You can use the "Tags" feature in the "Contacts" section to categorize and keep track of your contacts without names. Simply create a tag for contacts without names and apply it to these contacts. You can then filter your contacts by this tag to easily view and manage them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • WendyE