1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Heart Towel?

1. friday

friday Guest

I registered for my heart towel in plenty of time. I got a message that said they would be shipped in Mid- December. Has anyone got theirs yet? I am such an incentive hound!

Alison

Dec 28, 2005
  2. I received mine a few days before Christmas. It was by chance that my son found them setting by my front door.

Dec 28, 2005
  3. friday

friday Guest

Maybe I had better check the shed!! UPS hasnt left things in the shed for ages, but you never know... and if not- then it should arrive soon. What do you think of it? Do you like it?

Alison

Dec 28, 2005
  4. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

I haven't received mine yet, and I live quite close to the Canadian office. I do know that Janice Gerol said on last week's hotline that they'd be going out that week. So I'm thinking maybe some of us in the GTA will be getting them today or tomorrow?

Dec 28, 2005
  5. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I received mine on Thursday the 22nd. It is nice and it looks very pretty in the kitchen. It adds a nice and refreshing look to your kitchen. :)

Dec 29, 2005
  6. I received mine on Friday Dec 30th and I love it. Just in time for your January shows.

Jan 2, 2006
  7. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I may be wrong but the towel was just offered to the consultants. I don't think it will be for sale. I doubt it will be in the spring catalog.

Jan 2, 2006
  8. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

The towels are free with every $75.00 purchase in January.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
    Jan 2, 2006
  9. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Has any canadian consultant received their towel yet? I still haven't gotten mine and was contemplating calling...

Jan 5, 2006
  10. MichelleRoth

MichelleRoth Member

Towel Update

I just called HO yesterday, and my towel was shipped the day before. They're on their way. But as for arriving so late, it's kinda hard to show people something they should have, when YOU don't have it!!!!

Hopefully I get mine before my next show on the 13th!!!

m

11. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Thanks, Michelle! Hopefully I'll get mine tomorrow or Monday.

Jan 5, 2006
  12. friday

friday Guest

I called HO on Tuesday and it was shipped in Canada that day. It didnt arrive yesterday, and since I am leaving for leadership in an hour, I hope they don't leave it on my front step- it will blow away in this wicked weather!!

Alison

Jan 6, 2006
  13. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

Sweetheart Towel

When I got mine, they put it in the mailbox. It was so light, it would have blown away in the Texas wind. ;)

Jan 6, 2006
Have something to add?