• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heart Towel?

F

friday

I registered for my heart towel in plenty of time. I got a message that said they would be shipped in Mid- December. Has anyone got theirs yet? I am such an incentive hound!

Alison

F

friday

Maybe I had better check the shed!! UPS hasnt left things in the shed for ages, but you never know... and if not- then it should arrive soon. What do you think of it? Do you like it?

Alison

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
I haven't received mine yet, and I live quite close to the Canadian office. I do know that Janice Gerol said on last week's hotline that they'd be going out that week. So I'm thinking maybe some of us in the GTA will be getting them today or tomorrow?

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
I received mine on Thursday the 22nd. It is nice and it looks very pretty in the kitchen. It adds a nice and refreshing look to your kitchen. :)

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
I may be wrong but the towel was just offered to the consultants. I don't think it will be for sale. I doubt it will be in the spring catalog.

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
luvs2sellit said:
I may be wrong but the towel was just offered to the consultants. I don't think it will be for sale. I doubt it will be in the spring catalog.

The towels are free with every $75.00 purchase in January.

Last edited:

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
Has any canadian consultant received their towel yet? I still haven't gotten mine and was contemplating calling...

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
Towel Update

I just called HO yesterday, and my towel was shipped the day before. They're on their way. But as for arriving so late, it's kinda hard to show people something they should have, when YOU don't have it!!!!

Hopefully I get mine before my next show on the 13th!!!

m

F

friday

I called HO on Tuesday and it was shipped in Canada that day. It didnt arrive yesterday, and since I am leaving for leadership in an hour, I hope they don't leave it on my front step- it will blow away in this wicked weather!!

Alison

Trish1953

Silver Member
Nov 11, 2005
Sweetheart Towel

When I got mine, they put it in the mailbox. It was so light, it would have blown away in the Texas wind. ;)