• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received Their Help Whip Cancer Apron? Get Excited!

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer" apron is a special edition apron designed by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for cancer research. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the website and is usually available during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. A portion of the proceeds goes towards cancer research and the apron cannot be personalized.
KimberleePowell
I wasn't sure where to post this question, but has anyone received their Help Whip Cancer Apron yet? I am so excited about earning it, and I can't wait to be able to wear it:blushing:

Not sure if they are that quick to send them out. I would assume we would get them before the end of the month to wear all through May. I can't wait to see mine!

The flyer states that they'll send them after the promotion has ended. That could be this week or next. I'm also hoping that we'll have it before the end of the month. Can't wait to wear it! :D

You would think that this would be a top shipping priority. The sooner we get them the more we can wear them.

I'm doing an expo next week. I'd love to have mine for that.

The earning period just ended yesterday. I doubt anyone has received theirs yet (other than Executives and above).

A bunch of us in NYC have a chance to be on TV & we will hopefully all be wearing ours!!! :D

Ginger428 said:
A bunch of us in NYC have a chance to be on TV & we will hopefully all be wearing ours!!! :D

details please..... :)

pamperedlinda said:
details please..... :)

LOL....I'll look for the email.....:blushing:

First let me say...I'm SO sorry to highjack....
I'll start a new thread.

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer" apron?

The "Help Whip Cancer" apron is a special edition apron designed by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for cancer research. It features a pink ribbon design and a portion of the proceeds from each apron sold goes towards supporting cancer organizations.

2. How can I purchase the "Help Whip Cancer" apron?

The "Help Whip Cancer" apron can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Help Whip Cancer apron" and add it to your cart to purchase.

3. When will the "Help Whip Cancer" apron be available?

The "Help Whip Cancer" apron is usually available during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, it may also be available at other times throughout the year. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for availability.

4. How much of the proceeds go towards cancer research?

A portion of the proceeds from each "Help Whip Cancer" apron sold goes directly towards cancer research. Pampered Chef has donated over $13 million to cancer organizations through the sale of their special edition products.

5. Can I personalize the "Help Whip Cancer" apron?

No, the "Help Whip Cancer" apron cannot be personalized. However, you can add your own personal touch by wearing the apron while participating in a cooking or baking event to raise awareness for cancer research.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • lesliec