• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble sending a BCC with Outlook? Need help ASAP!

V
vwpamperedchef
How can I send an email to 300+ contacts as a BCC without highlighting each name individually? Crystal...you out there? LOL

Anyone?? Trying to get the o utlet email OUT!

You should be able to make a mailing list out of your contacts and put that in the BCC field. I don't have Outlook on my computer any more, so I can't give you more specifics than that.

somehow i figured it out. lol thanks Ann

1. Why am I having trouble sending a BCC with Outlook?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble sending a BCC with Outlook. Some common causes include incorrect email settings, a full inbox, or technical issues with the server. It's important to check your settings and make sure your inbox is not full before attempting to send the BCC again.

2. How can I send an email to 300+ contacts as a BCC without highlighting each name individually?

One way to send an email to a large number of contacts as a BCC is to create a distribution list in Outlook. This allows you to group multiple contacts under one name and easily send a BCC to all of them at once. You can also use the "Find a Contact" feature to quickly add multiple contacts to the BCC field.

3. How do I create a distribution list in Outlook?

To create a distribution list in Outlook, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on "New Contact Group." Give the group a name and then click on "Add Members" to select the contacts you want to add. Once you have added all the contacts, click "Save & Close" to create the distribution list.

4. Can I send a BCC to a distribution list in Outlook?

Yes, you can send a BCC to a distribution list in Outlook. Simply enter the distribution list name in the BCC field and the email will be sent to all the contacts in that list without showing their email addresses to each other.

5. Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can add in the BCC field in Outlook?

There is no specific limit to the number of contacts you can add in the BCC field in Outlook. However, it's recommended to keep the number below 500 to avoid any technical issues or delays in sending the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • wadesgirl