• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Getting in Tough With Customer

In summary, the customer did not have her credit card with her, so the host was going to be contacted. However, the customer contacted the summarizer and cancelled the show. The summarizer would suggest trying again later that evening.
ChefMary412
So I had a customer at a show this weekend that did not have her credit card with her. She asked me to call her that night for the number. I did. It went to voice mail. I called again yesterday and voice mail again. If I do not hear from her today I am going to call the host. This woman is her aunt. This lady also booked a show for Sept. I hope this is not a sign of how that show will go. If I do not get in touch with her.. the show total goes down a notch. Which will really mess the host up. Oi! I just needed a vent.

This happened to me, too, but it was with a declined credit card. When she finally E-MAILED me back, she also cancelled her July show. Ugh. I pray yours goes better!

I would suggest calling the host, tell her you are concerned about the aunt. That you were supposed to get ahold of her regarding the card and you have not been able to reach her. You want to make sure everything is alright and also get the show submitted quickly so that all her friends can get their products quickly. Does she have any idea how to better contact the aunt? Maybe she could call her...

you never know what has been going on with the aunt. give her the benefit of the doubt. :) I know, I'm a sucker! LOL!

Bummer. I'd agree about calling the host. This is her friend.

Are you waiting on her to close the show? You just had the show this weekend. I would give her a chance to call you back. If she is like most people, she was probably busy with church and family commitments yesterday. PATIENCE!

It's only Monday, I'd try her again this evening. Her weekend could've been busy. Maybe she thought she'd be home, but went out to dinner or something. If you don't reach her by tonight, then tomorrow I'd call the host. At least, that's what I'd do. If your host wants to close the show today, then you can just let her in on the status of the payment and she can decide what she wants to do.

1. How can I reach a customer who is not responding to my calls or emails?

If a customer is not responding to your attempts to contact them, try reaching out through a different method of communication. For example, if you have been sending emails, try giving them a call or sending a text message. You can also try reaching out through social media or through a mutual contact. If all else fails, you may need to escalate the issue to a manager or customer service representative.

2. What should I do if a customer is consistently unreachable?

If a customer is consistently unreachable, it may be a sign that they are no longer interested in your product or services. In this case, it is best to respect their decision and focus on connecting with other potential customers. However, you can also try reaching out one last time with a final reminder or special offer to see if it sparks their interest.

3. How can I prevent customers from ignoring my attempts to contact them?

To prevent customers from ignoring your attempts to contact them, make sure to establish clear communication expectations from the beginning. This can include setting up regular check-ins, providing multiple methods of communication, and being responsive to any inquiries or concerns they may have. Additionally, always follow up in a timely manner and be respectful of their time and preferences.

4. What should I do if a customer is not satisfied with my attempts to contact them?

If a customer is not satisfied with your attempts to contact them, it is important to listen to their concerns and address them promptly. Apologize for any inconvenience and offer a solution that meets their needs. This could include setting up a different method of communication or providing additional support. Always prioritize customer satisfaction and try to find a resolution that works for both parties.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I should try to contact a customer?

There is no set limit to how many times you should try to contact a customer. However, if you have made numerous attempts and have not received a response, it may be best to move on and focus on other customers. It is important to respect a customer's decision and not continue to reach out if they have clearly indicated they are not interested. Remember to always prioritize their time and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom