• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried these delicious Truffle Brownie Cups?

In summary, these are easy to make and look pretty. They are good with whip cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and caramel sprinkles on top.
dianevill
Gold Member
I just finished making these, and they are oh-so-good. They're easy to make, and look pretty. I piped whipped cream (EAD) and then used the Microplane to grate some chocolate chips on top. Definitely give these a try!

Tip: Make sure you spray the bejeezus out of the pan so the brownies don't stick!

Anyone else make these?

NO, I did not make these, but I sure would like to make them. Do you think they could be frozen?

Sprinkle 'emI would add the whipped cream then sprinkle on the new Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles on top... mmmmmmm...:angel:

I just made these Friday and so yummy!!!

I LOVE these - you can add liqueur to the ganache, too, just make sure you decrease the cream (and warn people since the alcohol doesn't cook out).

They are yummy! I haven't made them in awhile; Diane you've really had a sweet tooth lately;) (My sweet tooth is a daily thing, lol!)
I think the idea of the sprinkles on top would be yummy too!

I make these all the time! I love them. Diane is right~ Spray the heck out of the pan!!! :love:

They are very good. DS has asked me to make them for his classroom on Valentine's Day! I'm always forgetting to spray the pan and they pop right out with a spoon.

OMG! I had these last night at my cluster metting. They were awesome! I'm making them for my Friday night show for sure. I ate 4 and could have eatten the whole plate if I were left alone for long. LOL. I'm thinking I need to make some today to make sure I'm comfortable 4 friday's show. LOL. There goes my WW points. :)

lacychef said:
They are yummy! I haven't made them in awhile; Diane you've really had a sweet tooth lately;) (My sweet tooth is a daily thing, lol!)
I think the idea of the sprinkles on top would be yummy too!

I do have a sweet tooth, daily as well:D . Heck, if I could eat only chocolate all day, I would!

Someone made them for our cluster meeting last night. They are really yummy. She put whip cream and a maraschino cherry on each one.

What is the nutritional information for Truffle Brownie Cups From S/B?

The nutritional information for Truffle Brownie Cups From S/B can vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used, but on average, one serving (1 brownie cup) contains approximately 140 calories, 10 grams of fat, 15 grams of carbohydrates, and 2 grams of protein.

Can Truffle Brownie Cups From S/B be made gluten-free?

Yes, Truffle Brownie Cups From S/B can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free flour and ensuring that all other ingredients do not contain gluten. Alternatively, you can also use a pre-made gluten-free brownie mix and follow the instructions for making the cups.

How long do Truffle Brownie Cups From S/B last?

Truffle Brownie Cups From S/B can last for up to 5 days when stored in an airtight container at room temperature. If refrigerated, they can last for up to 1 week. For longer storage, you can freeze the brownie cups for up to 3 months.

Can I add any other toppings or fillings to Truffle Brownie Cups From S/B?

Absolutely! Truffle Brownie Cups From S/B are versatile and can be customized with different toppings such as nuts, chocolate chips, or sprinkles. You can also experiment with different fillings such as peanut butter, caramel, or fruit preserves.

What is the best way to serve Truffle Brownie Cups From S/B?

Truffle Brownie Cups From S/B are best served at room temperature. You can also heat them up in the microwave for a warm and gooey treat. They are perfect for parties, potlucks, or as a sweet snack any time of day!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC