• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards yet?

In summary, the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards include a variety of ingredients such as meat, vegetables, broth, herbs and spices, and other flavorings. There are also several vegetarian and vegan options available, using plant-based proteins and vegetable broth. Many recipes include instructions for using a slow cooker or instant pot to save time in the kitchen. Additionally, there are several gluten-free options, either using gluten-free ingredients or providing substitutions. The number of servings per recipe may vary, but most make 4-6 servings.
PamperedSheep
Just got these in an order yesterday and am excited about them already. I was impressed with how many recipes and that I would eat all of them. I am a very picky eater, so this is something. Does anyone have this collection? What's your favorite and do you have in helpful tips for me? TIA! :p

Guess I was tired when I typed that. almost looks like slugs and stews. hmmm new PC recipe? I hope not, LOL :eek:

My absolute favorites are:

Turkey and Wild Rice soup (made with chicken when it's not for Thanksgiving leftovers); I leave out the mushrooms if DH is eating it...he has a thing about eating "fungus"

Chicken Alfredo

I made for a party at my house the Corn Chowder, and EVERYONE loved it

I've made the oven chili at a show before, and it was yummy

My AD makes the Thai Shrimp Bisque, and it is awesome. I love it everytime she makes it.

Those are the one's I've tried, but the top two are my favorites.

HTH

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I haven't made everything (DH doesn't really like soup for dinner), but the Mashed Potato soup is a fun demo, and can even be made in the DCB in the microwave.

hhhmmm, another thing on my list now of
PC stuff I want....lol

Related to Have you tried the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards yet?

What are the ingredients needed for the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards?

The ingredients for each recipe may vary, but commonly used ingredients include meat, vegetables, broth, herbs and spices, and other flavorings.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options available in the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards. These recipes use plant-based proteins and vegetable broth instead of meat and animal-based broths.

Do the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards include instructions for using a slow cooker or instant pot?

Yes, many of the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards include instructions for using a slow cooker or instant pot. These cooking methods are convenient and can help save time in the kitchen.

Are there any gluten-free options in the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards?

Yes, there are several gluten-free options in the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards. These recipes use gluten-free ingredients or have simple substitutions listed to make them gluten-free.

How many servings do the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards make?

The number of servings per recipe may vary, but most of the Soups & Stews Recipe Cards make 4-6 servings. Some recipes may make more or less depending on the serving size and the amount of ingredients used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The Pickler
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies