• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Effective Is Adding a Recipe for a $1000 Show Flyer in Host Packets?

In summary, a Show Letter is a personalized invitation that Pampered Chef consultants can send to their friends and family to invite them to a party. It includes all the necessary information about the party and allows hosts to customize it with their own message, design, and featured products. Show Letters can be sent electronically and are a convenient option for reaching a larger audience and saving on costs. Only Pampered Chef consultants have access to the tool and can track the RSVPs and orders generated from their Show Letters through a dashboard.
SERVEITUPSONYA
hey i was wondering if anyone ever put a letter in their hostess packets saying thanks and words of advice for good shows. i did see something like that a while back and was just looking for advice.

thanks

Booking LetterSonya,

Here is the letter that I use. This is the generic version I put in my pre-made packets. I cannot remember is I composed this letter when I started, or it is is on of the letters in PP.

Attachments

• Booking Letter - Generic No Month.doc
    44 KB · Views: 636
Here is a "Recipe for a $1000 Show" flyer that I put in every host packet. It gives all the hosts something to shoot for.

Good Luck!
Rebecca

Attachments

• Recipefor$1000Show.doc
    52 KB · Views: 455

What is a Show Letter?

A Show Letter is a personalized invitation that hosts can send to their friends and family to invite them to a Pampered Chef party. It contains information about the date, time, and location of the party, as well as a link to RSVP and browse the products being featured.

How can I customize my Show Letter?

You can customize your Show Letter by adding your own message, choosing a design, and selecting the products you want to feature. You can also add your own photos to make it more personal.

Can I send Show Letters electronically?

Yes, you can send Show Letters electronically through email, social media, or text message. This is a convenient option for hosts who want to reach a larger audience and save on printing and postage costs.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to send Show Letters?

Yes, Show Letters are a tool specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to use for their parties. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please visit our website for more information.

How can I track the responses to my Show Letters?

As a consultant, you will have access to a dashboard that tracks the RSVPs and orders generated from your Show Letters. This allows you to easily keep track of the success of your parties and follow up with guests who have not responded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ksmedic
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies