• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen Myspace.com Lately?

In summary, many PC consultants are advertising their businesses on myspace.com in violation of PC policy.
Oh yes I know, but when they start threatening to sick the police on you and to interfere with my family I take it personal.

Just type in "help whip cancer" as well as Pampered Chef on myspace you will find a few big time violators.

Paullette, I don't blame you one bit.

I did the search and all I can say is wow. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aktion/action-smiley-060.gif

Well, I guess we NOW KNOW that HO isn't so quick to kick these rule breakers out! And, I guess one of these people (a director AND a member of CS) has the gall to just change her myspace address and she STILL lists links to her PWS and is advertising!!!

I'm not one to report people as I feel that they will eventually get their due....but I'm on it now! What's Richard's email address? I'll do it!

Someone else found a woman on eBay who was actively recruiting people. Talk about taking the easy way out... :(

Sydna

Found this on Craigslist http://seattle.craigslist.org/eve/324007028.html

I think this is a violation but the way things are worded other than not posting your website - The rest is a little murky to me. Maybe I am tryig to find a little loophole??

Sixty5roses said:
Someone else found a woman on eBay who was actively recruiting people. Talk about taking the easy way out... :(

Sydna
Yeah, she/he changed their ID and the listing....talk about someone just begging to be reported. I'll report them too when I find Richard's email address....I'm just in that kind of mood today!:D

I'm so glad our folks on this website have stepped up to the plate and contacted these myspace bozos. I should have done that from the get-go but alas, I did not. Thanks for taking this upon yourselves. Glad my original posting of this subject has moved people......:eek:

pamperedlinda said:
Well, I guess we NOW KNOW that HO isn't so quick to kick these rule breakers out! And, I guess one of these people (a director AND a member of CS) has the gall to just change her myspace address and she STILL lists links to her PWS and is advertising!!!

I'm not one to report people as I feel that they will eventually get their due....but I'm on it now! What's Richard's email address? I'll do it!

[email protected]

I'm glad you're going to do it. I have emailed him twice this week regarding the ebay seller (selling the business opp...hurry only 5 left!! :rolleyes: )

I know she's been warned once, just recently, why would she risk her directorship for this? Do you really get that much interest generated from listing herself on myspace in that way?

I'll come out and say it. I think you're overreacting. I think we SHOULD be able to advertise online. I don't know why we can't and find it silly honestly. I don't advertise on my myspace but I'd sure love too if we could. It's my personal choice to view and follow the rules as I see them and same with others...
Aren't you the ones that "taught" me that about calling sunday's??

This is our own businesses, we should run OUR OWN business as we see fit making our own choices and NOT WORRY about what others do.

I totaly understand what you are saying and respect you for saying so!

Here is my take on it:
Yes I may be over reacting but It still makes me mad that people have to try to get arround the rules. I have said before and will again I do not necessarily agree with the online advertising rule, but it's there. I signed a contract to follow company rules and I try to do so to the best of my ability. Why should following the rules be a "Personal Choice"? If people do not like the rules a certian company has then go find one that has different rules that you do like.
I am mad at myself for letting this bother me so much but I am just passionate and want us all to be a "family"

crazy4dabug Please do not take this bad toward you in any way. I have no bad feelings as to what you said. It just struck a cord in me an I had to speak up.

crazy4dabug said:
I'll come out and say it. I think you're overreacting. I think we SHOULD be able to advertise online. I don't know why we can't and find it silly honestly. I don't advertise on my myspace but I'd sure love too if we could. It's my personal choice to view and follow the rules as I see them and same with others...
Aren't you the ones that "taught" me that about calling sunday's??

This is our own businesses, we should run OUR OWN business as we see fit making our own choices and NOT WORRY about what others do.

Nope Paulette...I'm cool with your opinion too. I spoke out against the crowd why should anyone else's opinions bother me when I'm doing the same thing?!
I understand where you're coming from...and if it affected us directly I would see the point to bringing it to attention.

The fact that it doesn't is where I just think "live and let live".
To me, in THIS circumstance it seems to me that would create a closer family environment.

I can respect both sides of the issue...it's just my opinion for our circumstances in this company.

I am not a MySpace user, but was curious about all the buzz. After searching for Pampered Chef a lot of users came up. Some seem to break the rules, while others were careful to try and not break them and seem to succeed.

The thing that really struck me is some of the language on some of the profiles. It is definitely not professional and I would rather not have The Pampered Chef name associated with it. I think that is a huge part of why Consultants are told up front that they are not allowed to use those forums for promoting their businesses. The Pampered Chef name has a great reputation and keeping control of how it is used is so important to that reputation.

For those who think we should be able to do whatever we want with the name, I strongly disagree with you. I compare our relationship with Pampered Chef as a franchisee has with Chic-fil-A or McDonalds. While many individuals own individual locations, they still must adhere to the policies and procedures those corporations set for them. That is how they maintain the quality and integrity of their businesses.

Thanks!
Lisa

[/QUOTE]
For those who think we should be able to do whatever we want with the name, I strongly disagree with you. I compare our relationship with Pampered Chef as a franchisee has with Chic-fil-A or McDonalds. While many individuals own individual locations, they still must adhere to the policies and procedures those corporations set for them. That is how they maintain the quality and integrity of their businesses.
[/QUOTE]

This is a great point! Can you imagine if we all had total reign over how we advertised and ran our businesses? How many crazy idea's would be running around?
I do however wish that we had more opportunities to get our website out there!

It's called Brand Recognition. And providing a quality that people can depend on.

ChefLisa said:
For those who think we should be able to do whatever we want with the name, I strongly disagree with you. I compare our relationship with Pampered Chef as a franchisee has with Chic-fil-A or McDonalds. While many individuals own individual locations, they still must adhere to the policies and procedures those corporations set for them. That is how they maintain the quality and integrity of their businesses. Lisa

Excellent point!

My issue isn't with the people that say that they are PC consultants when listing personal info in a profile....my issue is with those that blatantly thumb their noses at the policies set by the HO. (IE: the Director on MySpace and "selling" the business opp on ebay.) Whether you agree or disagree with the online policies, we still must abide by them.

For those that feel strongly that the HO policies regarding online guidelines are wrong, I suggest putting your feelings and reasons in writing and send to the home office. Whether it changes things or not at least you might feel better knowing that your views and feelings have been made known.

are people really...selling the opportunity on ebay??? how in the world do you get away with that? it is so blatantly against everyting PChef teaches, that you must be nuts to even think that wouldn't cause you a problem.....how did you guys figure this out?? I would be glad to email Richard about this one!:eek:

Here is what is funny about all of this... I wrote a few of those myspacers. Letting them know that a few consultants were searching for Pampered Chef, coming up with their sites and if they were in violation of the rules--Then they were possibly being referred to HO about it. Deanna was one I had contacted. And the other consultant was thinking about getting out of the business and wanted to give me hers afterward. I mean these people are seriously just making a living like the rest of us.If everyone was working thier business to the fullest potential then you wouldn't feel so threatened by consultants on myspace. That is the way I feel about it. I have been on Chef Success since the first month of working my business and I have seen a few battles and one witch hunt. This is just serious nonsense. I thought we were all here for support not antagonizing others to jump on the bandwagon...

Margie: I think you make a great point. I really do understand why some are upset because it is not right or fair. And, while I do not agree with what some people are doing (myspace, ebay, etc), I do not feel it is my responsibility to address it. I used to feel obligated to report these violations, but after I witnessed someone mistakingly reported (even I have been reported) I just decided to let HO take care of it as I don't want to cause problems for anyone that doesn't deserve it.

Am I mistaken or are there some consultants who are allowed to advertise online because of their status?

Winners never cheat and cheaters never win. I'm just going to allow the universe and karma to take care of them.

Lisa, I would agree with that. If they are misrepresenting the company in any way it should not be allowed.

I still think we could provide quality and brand recognition with less strict guidlines about online advertising and mentioning of the PC name.

Ultimately Anne, that's exactly how I feel. Let the ppl who's job it is to "take care" of those violaters.
but I also just don't feel it's that big of a deal.

Thanks Margie for coming out and standing behind me, you didn't have too..I wouldn't have "ratted" on ya girl. LOL! But, I'm glad you did!
:0)

I still don't think ya'll "get it". These folks are in violation of policy...no ifs, ands, or buts about it. We don't have to agree with the policy, but we do have to abide by it. I am all for getting in touch with the violaters to let them know what the problem is, but from what I am reading, folks have done that and are getting very angry responses. This leads me to believe that these violaters KNOW darn good and well that what they are doing is wrong, they just don't want to hear it from other consultants. Therefore, they need to be reported to the people whose job it is to tale care of these things, that being Home Office. Honest folks should never sit by and let dishonest things happen-especially when we all represent each other-like it or not!

I get it.....I just think if everyone would stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and worry about yourself, things would flow much better. There are in fact people from home office who observe these violations. I do understand why everyone is upset but why waste your energy? If your business is successful and if you are doing the right things by following the rules then go with that. Extend your energy on your own business and not everyone elses.

Just my 2 cents.....

I know what these people are doing is wrong. And, boy, does it fry my eggs! Don't think I am blase about this because I'm not. I know these people will be caught and I also know that people who do things dishonestly never really get ahead, not in the long run anyway.

I agree with Ann. Just let them go. If you feel you need to have the job as pc police move to IL and get a job at HO.

tiffanypc05 said:
I agree with Ann. Just let them go. If you feel you need to have the job as pc police move to IL and get a job at HO.
I agree. Now lets just all move on and work our businesses.

I agree that we all should be using our time to further our business and that PC has people checking on those sites. They did, however, ask us to report sites that were "breaking the rules" (not a direct quote from HO but the gereral message from them). If someone chooses to express their outrage, what better place to vent then here among "friends" and peers.

I have a hard time with the fact that, so many times especially in the last few months, people feel that they need to slap other cheffers for expressing their opinion because someone disagrees with the tone of a thread. We are all adults here. In this case, some feel outraged by such blatant behavior and others feel that it should be left to HO to worry about. Okay. Do what you want but don't put down those who choose to express their opinion or who disagree with you.

All sides of an issue can be expressed without putting down the others. If you feel strongly that a thread is off base then give your opinion and then let it go. Telling people to get a job at HO or to move on is an insult.

When having a conversation in person most of us can disagree with others without putting them down. Why can't we do that here?

Well said, Beth. It is interesting how people will say things in writing that they would never say to a person's face, in a conversation. Maybe we would all be better off if we would picture our mother or best friend looking over our shoulder as we type :) (Of course, if my mother were looking over my shoulder she would be saying, "Shouldn't you be doing laundry or something?!") :D

:( I am not trying to put anyone down. I am just saying that I agree with it being wrong not to follow the rules. But I am also saying that if you ARE following the rules then kudos to you! That is how it should be but why waste your energy in hunting down the ones that don't? I am simply voicing my opinion not trying to upset anyone. On that note .....:(

I would hope that none of us TRY to upset anyone but I think it's easy for it to happen. My comments are made as a result of things I have read on many threads in the last few months. I took some of the comments made here as "this is my opinion and you all need to shut up about yours". I know that is a strong reaction but consider it in context please. It was not a slam on any particular person. You and everyone has a right to feel any way you choose and so do I. I really liked the exchange that was made earlier in this thread between Paulette and Deanna. They both had concern that they were insulting the other and both were cool with each other's opinions being different. That's what we need more of!

We all struggle to find the words we really want to use and inadvertantly sometimes hurt someone else - I am as guilty as the next person - but if we just consider what we would say face to face or if our mother was behind us we would be kinder to each other.

I am sorry if you took offense. I really am just trying to say that I wish we'd type nicer to each other.

Since one of the gals I sent a note to on my space got so righteous (sp?) with me as to how she was NOT breaking any rules and I should do my homework I thought I would do some looking.

I got this of CC
"Consultant Agreement Terms and Conditions

A. As a Pampered Chef® Consultant, I understand and agree:
I will promote and sell Company products to customers by regularly holding Cooking Shows. I will not sell Company products on the Internet or in any public, retail or service establishments. I will not sell Company products for resale. I will present Company products in a truthful, sincere and honest manner, and I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the Company.

I will protect the Company’s trademarks and trade name by not reproducing the Company’s name and/or trademarks or copy any of the Company’s materials for use in any advertising without the prior written approval of the Company. "

Also Pages 22 and 23 of the Policies and procedures is pretty clear about the online policies. I tried to copy and paste but it is in PDF format so I do not know how to do that.

I can't help if it get's me mad and makes me want to do something. In my experience people do get away with breaking rules and do get ahead because no one wants to rock the boat. I am normally one that likes to keep things happy and friendly but someone has to do something!?!

I admit I am very emotional about this since I was threatened with "being arrested in front of my children for harassment and having them taken away since I am obviously a bad mom" This was after I simply informed someone they were breaking some of PC's biggest rules and why did they feel above them. I did NOT even threaten to them in to HO. I was appalled at the messages I received. A simple "leave me alone" would have been enough. I have copied all of this person’s info and am prepared to defend myself if necessary.

Ok I guess I will get of my soapbox ..... at least for now
:D

I'm so sorry you were treated this way, Paulette. I can understand why you felt threatened. You were. The person could easily have ignored your message or said as politely (or rudely) as they like to take a flying leap.

Here's my opinion. Whether I agree with the policy or not, I have a contractual obligation to obey them. So does everyone else. I'm not one to go looking for rule-breakers, but if I come across one, I won't hesitate to let someone in authority know. As I said before, they can sort them out.

raebates said:
I'm not one to go looking for rule-breakers, but if I come across one, I won't hesitate to let someone in authority know. As I said before, they can sort them out.

Rae, That's how I feel too. I have only ever reported two people. I did not go looking for them. I heard about them on here and checked it out myself. I don't spend my day surfing the internet looking for violators, nor do I flood the HO with emails regarding every violation I have ever seen.

In the instances where violators were posted on here and I then checked it out myself, I saw TONS of people breaking the rules. It's the "small fish" (minor violations...posting their occupation as PC consultant, etc.) that I do say "live and let live", they will eventually be told...by HO or another consultant. It's the "BIG FISH" (blatant, thumb your nose violators) that bother me.

GeorgiaPeach said:
It's the "small fish" (minor violations...posting their occupation as PC consultant, etc.) that I do say "live and let live", they will eventually be told...by HO or another consultant. It's the "BIG FISH" (blatant, thumb your nose violators) that bother me.

I went back and read internet policy and I do not see it as a violation stating your occupation and I have been on the recieving end of the "hunt" for daring to state what my occupation is online .....I am not advertising by stating my occupation I am simply telling information about me...and I have not ever in all the years of stating my occupation online recieved one customer or recruit for it so apparently no one else sees me as offering my services just those who want to email me hateful and mean things becase I state that I hold a certin occupation.

That's what I did too. I kept hearing about all the ebayers and such so I checked myspace one day for curiosity. I only ever sent mesages to 2 people. I do not go looking for every single person that even has PC mentioned on their page. It's the blatant ones that get me. There is also another PC group on there. I looked and there are consultants getting business from it. I saw a post of someone looking for a cons. and they found one. Good for the customer but it still irks me.

Isn't it interesting that when you have the same tone as everyone else BUT disagree with their opinions all of a sudden you are insulting them?!
I find that odd.

mheat923 said:
I went back and read internet policy and I do not see it as a violation stating your occupation and I have been on the recieving end of the "hunt" for daring to state what my occupation is online .....I am not advertising by stating my occupation I am simply telling information about me...and I have not ever in all the years of stating my occupation online recieved one customer or recruit for it so apparently no one else sees me as offering my services just those who want to email me hateful and mean things becase I state that I hold a certin occupation.

Okay...I didn't start posting on this thread to get into a debate of internet policy. :eek: I just wanted to state my feelings. Since my quote has been questioned, I went to CC and read through the Policies and Procedures. Here is what I found. I'm sure that it will also be up for debate. I really think that how you view this depends on whether or not you have a MySpace or Facebook page :) I don't. Below are three different quotes from pgs F-21 & F-22. It is my personal opinion that when you list that you are a Pampered Chef consultant as your occupation on MS or FB you are filling out a personal profile and, also, is a form of advertising whether that is your intention or not. The final quote is because a few people were upset that violations were being reported to the HO. They have given us the information to do that if we feel it's necessary.

Other than signing up for a Pampered Chef® Personal Web Site...., do not list the company name when filling out personal profiles on the Internet.

Additionally, any other form of advertising on the Web is prohibited.

The Home Office will randomly audit links to Personal Web Sites to ensure these guidelines are being followed. If you wish to report a violation, please e-mail Consultant Career Solutions at [email protected].

I feel like this horse is dead so I will quit beating it :)

Just to let you know it is against Myspace policy as well to advertise yourself or products. You can report them to myspace.

I guess I wasn't clear. I have not been called ugly names and told that I am not really a Christian etc... for stating my occupation on Myspace etc...
its been on my Family web page.. and my blog...and I will be on phone with HO in the morning to figure out what the legalities are.

From the Horse's MouthTo clear up any "interpretation" of the rules, I will post an exchange between Richard Laiche and myself regarding this specific issue. I contacted him to report an ebay seller (the only one I've ever reported) who was selling PC on ebay and listed herself as a Consultant in the "About Me" section of her profile on ebay. I contacted her myself to let her know that it was against policy to sell, yada, yada, yada just to give her the benefit of the doubt in case she truly didn't know. I checked her listings the next day and she had simply changed her profile to remove the fact she was a consultant and also changed the city she was located in. I knew at that point she was just trying to "get away with it", so I emailed her profile to Richard. Anyway.....
here is the exchange we had regarding listing "Pampered Chef" in an online profile.
My question:
Could you also shed some light on a concern of mine? Is it okay for a seller to specifically say that they are a Pampered Chef Consultant in their "About Me" page on ebay? I have come across a few of those as well, and I am unclear as to wether or not that is allowed. It has always been my understanding that we are not allowed to put that information in any online "profile". If you could clear that up, that would be great!
Richard's response: (cut and pasted from his email)
A Consultant is not permitted to indicate that they are a Pampered Chef Consultant in their "about me" page. That is considered Internet advertising, which is against company policy.

Oy!....no other words...just OY.

reading this thread over from the beginning, it doesn't seem that anyone has been rude or confrontational -- just simply stating their opinions and why.

I ALWAYS try and read all posts in a neutral tone of voice -- because that's more often the way they are written (rather than hearing anger, arguments, etc.)

Paulette: That is just awful that someone who say that to you! Unfortunately, when I was trying to be fair and contact someone first, I got very similar responses.

I understand exactly what Beth was saying. Plus its hard to convey emotion through the board. So you don't know if someone is serious, joking or trying to be mean. I think 99% of us here are genuine, kind people who really wouldn't intentionally upset someone.

I respect those who choose to report the violators, you're better people than me. After my personal experience being unjustly reported and the mess that caused, I just backed off. Did you know that when HO contacts you about one of those violations, a couple of people in your upline get CC'ed? Crap!

Deanna: Oy! Is right!

raisingirl said:
Just to let you know it is against Myspace policy as well to advertise yourself or products. You can report them to myspace.

I just read that myself yesterday with my hubby. He said "well there ya go, seems pretty cut and dry to me!"

This topic has certainly caught the eye of this brand new consultant. Frankly, I'm relieved to read Richard's response to the questions and to have the policies clarified. I am in the financial services industry and that is ALL that I am allowed to say in any sort of profile. In fact, I'm not even allowed to conduct business thru e-mail. Snail mail even comes under scruitiny. My industry happens to be heavily regulated and every word I write must be passed through compliance, even thank you notes, before a client ever sees it.

Now, I realize that in comparison, being in the culinary business is not the same thing, but I wasn't really ready for a free for all out here in cyberspace. While I was contemplating signing my agreement I did a Google search on Pampered Chef, and that is how I discovered people were actually selling product on eBay. In fact, they are selling products cheaper than I will be. I can forsee all sorts of issues having guests coming to Shows to find out about the products and how to use them, then buying them online to save a couple of bucks.

I decided to forge ahead with my business for two reasons. One, I know that Berkshire Hathaway would not have bought PC if it were not solid and did not have a solid business plan. Secondly, I trust that the HO DOES deal with violators as they come to their attention.

Whoever said that the Pampered Chef name is protected property, just as is McDonalds and such is absolutely correct. If I want to be able to advertise "my business" in whatever fashion I want, I guess I better be putting MY name at the top of the letterhead.

Will I report violators as I see them? You better bet your britches I will. Information travels way too fast these days. If someone is willing to compromise their contract so blatantly, what other ethics standards are they willing to compromise? And if you think their behavior won't impact you, you are in for a rude awakening. This isn't about getting naughty people punished. It is about protecting the investment I have just made.

Last edited:
MomToEli, one advantage we have over those ebay sellers is the warranty. One year on all products (except consumables), three years on many, lifetime on some.

Thanks Rae, for pointing that out. How about the consultant websites that pop up on Google that link directly to their PC website ordering page? The search criteria was simply "Pampered Chef". The person would get the warranty ordering through that page, wouldn't they?

Unfortunately, yes. I was talking about the items selling cheaper on ebay than at a show. People who link their PWS are a different matter.

MoMtoEli, Very Well Said! Yeahhhhh someone else who get's it!!!!!

I stumbled across one locally and it irked me..obviously they knew they were violating rules as their name was not mentioned at all. I was blunt - I will let you know if I get any reponse.

::::thinking to myself::::::
I like this new girl :)

MomToEli said:
This topic has certainly caught the eye of this brand new consultant. Frankly, I'm relieved to read Richard's response to the questions and to have the policies clarified. I am in the financial services industry and that is ALL that I am allowed to say in any sort of profile. In fact, I'm not even allowed to conduct business thru e-mail. Snail mail even comes under scruitiny. My industry happens to be heavily regulated and every word I write must be passed through compliance, even thank you notes, before a client ever sees it.

Now, I realize that in comparison, being in the culinary business is not the same thing, but I wasn't really ready for a free for all out here in cyberspace. While I was contemplating signing my agreement I did a Google search on Pampered Chef, and that is how I discovered people were actually selling product on eBay. In fact, they are selling products cheaper than I will be. I can forsee all sorts of issues having guests coming to Shows to find out about the products and how to use them, then buying them online to save a couple of bucks.

I decided to forge ahead with my business for two reasons. One, I know that Berkshire Hathaway would not have bought PC if it were not solid and did not have a solid business plan. Secondly, I trust that the HO DOES deal with violators as they come to their attention.

Whoever said that the Pampered Chef name is protected property, just as is McDonalds and such is absolutely correct. If I want to be able to advertise "my business" in whatever fashion I want, I guess I better be putting MY name at the top of the letterhead.

Will I report violators as I see them? You better bet your britches I will. Information travels way too fast these days. If someone is willing to compromise their contract so blatantly, what other ethics standards are they willing to compromise? And if you think their behavior won't impact you, you are in for a rude awakening. This isn't about getting naughty people punished. It is about protecting the investment I have just made.

Since this is about people breaking the rules, I'm only going to slightly highjack this thread.

A guest at my show on Saturday told me that she didn't need to fill out the survey slip because she lives in California and they have a Pampered Chef store there. (I ignored the fact that the survey slip entitles you to a chance at a door prize.)

I said, "A Pampered Chef store?"

And she said, "Yes."

I said, "Really? Because we're not supposed to do that."

She said, "Oh, it's just a little store."

I said, "Hmmm. Our contact specifically states that we will not sell from a retail establishment."

She said, "Oh, well, maybe it's a Sur le Table or something."

So, anyone out there in California come across a PC store?

I thought the same thing Carloyn!

One of the major offendors is gone.... at least for a few days....

If you look under groups and enter PC there are a bunch that say they are there to recruit and sell..... I found ne page the other day that had a link to her website in 3 places.

I soooo want to report them but still feeling pretty burned by my last experience.

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is MySpace.com and why is it relevant to Pampered Chef?</h2><p>MySpace.com is a popular social networking website where users can create a personal profile, connect with friends, and share content such as photos and messages. It is relevant to Pampered Chef because some consultants are using the platform to market their business, which goes against company policy.</p><h2>2. Is it against Pampered Chef's policy for consultants to advertise on MySpace.com?</h2><p>Yes, it is against Pampered Chef's policy for consultants to advertise their business on MySpace.com or any other social media platform. Consultants are only allowed to market their business through approved channels, such as their personal website and in-person events.</p><h2>3. What should I do if I come across a Pampered Chef consultant advertising on MySpace.com?</h2><p>If you come across a Pampered Chef consultant advertising on MySpace.com, it is recommended to report it to the company's Head Office. You can do so by sending an email or contacting them through their website. They take these violations seriously and will address the issue accordingly.</p><h2>4. Can consultants have a personal MySpace page without violating company policy?</h2><p>Yes, consultants are allowed to have a personal MySpace page as long as they do not use it to advertise their Pampered Chef business. It is important to maintain a clear separation between personal and business content on social media platforms.</p><h2>5. Are there any other social media platforms that Pampered Chef consultants should avoid using for business marketing?</h2><p>Aside from MySpace.com, Pampered Chef consultants should also refrain from using other social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to market their business. The company has specific guidelines and approved channels for marketing and it is important for consultants to follow them to avoid policy violations.</p>

1. What is MySpace.com and why is it relevant to Pampered Chef?

MySpace.com is a popular social networking website where users can create a personal profile, connect with friends, and share content such as photos and messages. It is relevant to Pampered Chef because some consultants are using the platform to market their business, which goes against company policy.

2. Is it against Pampered Chef's policy for consultants to advertise on MySpace.com?

Yes, it is against Pampered Chef's policy for consultants to advertise their business on MySpace.com or any other social media platform. Consultants are only allowed to market their business through approved channels, such as their personal website and in-person events.

3. What should I do if I come across a Pampered Chef consultant advertising on MySpace.com?

If you come across a Pampered Chef consultant advertising on MySpace.com, it is recommended to report it to the company's Head Office. You can do so by sending an email or contacting them through their website. They take these violations seriously and will address the issue accordingly.

4. Can consultants have a personal MySpace page without violating company policy?

Yes, consultants are allowed to have a personal MySpace page as long as they do not use it to advertise their Pampered Chef business. It is important to maintain a clear separation between personal and business content on social media platforms.

5. Are there any other social media platforms that Pampered Chef consultants should avoid using for business marketing?

Aside from MySpace.com, Pampered Chef consultants should also refrain from using other social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to market their business. The company has specific guidelines and approved channels for marketing and it is important for consultants to follow them to avoid policy violations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88