• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen our press release in the local newspaper?

In summary, "Remember to Use Your Resources" means utilizing the tools and support available to be successful in your Pampered Chef business. These resources can be accessed through your consultant account and include the consultant portal, online communities, and support from other consultants. There are also various resources available for new consultants, including training materials and the New Consultant Launch program. It is important to use these resources regularly in order to stay up-to-date and see success in your business.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
HO has made a press release for us available under promoting your business section of the main website. I just called 2 local papers and they are publishing it. The third local paper I have called earlier published it for this week and I already have had a call about it (it's only MONDAY!!!). Just a reminder to use your FREE advertising :)

thats awesome

Dear [Business Name],We are excited to announce that [Business Name] has been featured in a press release by the [Local Newspaper]! The press release highlights our services and products and showcases our commitment to providing top-notch quality and customer satisfaction.This is a great opportunity for us to reach a wider audience and promote our business. As a valued customer, we want to share this news with you and encourage you to spread the word to your friends, family, and colleagues.We would also like to remind you that [Local Newspaper] is not the only way to promote our business. The main website of [Local Newspaper] has a section dedicated to promoting local businesses, and we have taken advantage of this opportunity by creating our own press release. This is a free and effective way to advertise our business and reach potential customers.We encourage you to visit the promoting your business section of the main website and create your own press release to showcase your products and services. This is a great way to gain exposure and attract new customers.Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at [Business Name] soon!Best regards,[Business Name]

1. What does "Remember to Use Your Resources" mean?

"Remember to Use Your Resources" means to use the tools and support available to you in order to be successful in your Pampered Chef business. This can include utilizing your team leader, attending training events, and utilizing the online resources provided by Pampered Chef.

2. How can I access my resources?

You can access your resources through your Pampered Chef consultant account. This includes the consultant portal, which has training materials, marketing materials, and other resources to help you grow your business.

3. Can I get support from other consultants?

Yes, you can get support from other Pampered Chef consultants. There are many online communities and Facebook groups where consultants can connect, share tips and advice, and support one another in their businesses.

4. What resources are available for new consultants?

There are many resources available for new consultants, including training materials, starter kits, and support from your team leader. Pampered Chef also offers a New Consultant Launch program to help new consultants get off to a successful start.

5. How often should I be using my resources?

You should be using your resources regularly in order to see success in your Pampered Chef business. This can include attending training events, utilizing the consultant portal, and connecting with other consultants for support and advice. It is important to stay up-to-date on new products, promotions, and business strategies in order to be successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ddcook
Replies
Views
Admin Greg