• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Press Release Is in the Paper!!

S
Skye
I am so excited!! I sent the HWC Press Release to some local papers and I had one Editor reply back (over a month ago) that if they had room, they would consider it. I didn't think much of it at the time, but when I got the paper (its a community paper that comes in the mail~reaches 30,000 people) I opened in up and on about the 3rd page there it is......They condensed it to about a 1/4 page but it is great!!! It has a bold title that says "The Pampered Chef Dedicates May as Help Whip Cancer Month", plus it has my contact info. I am so excited!!
It talks about how PC raised the contribution this year to up to 25%, How PC does it in May because of Mothers day, etc.etc. (all the stuff from the Press Release)
WOOHOO!!!

Good for you! Sounds like you can create some good business from that ad.
Congrats on your 5 qualified recruits & walking at conference!!

Thanks! Like I said, I am sooo excited! FREE ADVERTISEMENT!!
I am also thrilled to be promoting to director! My 6th recruit will qualify tomorrow!!

Skye,

I cannot find the press release. I was going to email it to my paper and see if they would do what your did. I find the 4 page info is that what you used? Can you help me find the release, please?

Awesome! I gotta try this! I saw it earlier, but didn't really think my local paper would put it in!

You can find the Template on Consultants Corner under Promoting you Business. Click on the promoting your business tab and it is the HWC Press Release template.
I hope this helps! Good Luck! The paper just came out on Saturday, but every time the phone rings, I wonder if it someone who saw the ad!
Good Luck!

Skye said:
You can find the Template on Consultants Corner under Promoting you Business. Click on the promoting your business tab and it is the HWC Press Release template.
I hope this helps! Good Luck! The paper just came out on Saturday, but every time the phone rings, I wonder if it someone who saw the ad!
Good Luck!

Thanks Skye! I found it!!!

Off topic, but I have a friend names Sky here in Alabama. You do not see that name a lot!

1. How did you get your press release into the paper?

I sent the press release to local papers and one editor replied that they would consider it if they had room.

2. How long did it take for your press release to be published?

It took over a month for the press release to be published after the editor replied back.

3. How much space did your press release take up in the paper?

The press release was condensed to about a quarter of a page in the community paper that reaches 30,000 people.

4. What information was included in your press release?

The press release included a bold title about The Pampered Chef dedicating May as Help Whip Cancer Month, as well as contact information. It also mentioned that the company raised their contribution to 25% and why they chose to do it in May because of Mother's Day.

5. How do you feel about your press release being published?

I am extremely excited and happy that my press release was published in the paper. It is a great opportunity for my company to gain exposure and spread awareness about a cause we care about.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soonerchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies