• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Received Your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, it's a nom-commission order. I went on PC website to order spring samples.On PP3, you can order items that are not products but are services like marketing or web design.On PP3, you can order items that are not products but are services like marketing or web design.
cookingmommy
Hi everyone.

Question. I have received email saying that I have qualified already for $200.00 in PC dollars. Do I physically receive these or do they come up on PP as an option for payment? I am not home right now so they could possibly be collecting at my post office in Guam.

Thanks.

They will come to you in the mail and when you redeem them you enter the code in PP or P3.

You'll receive them at the address HO has on file for you. They look like a check. You enter the serial number in P3 to use them as payment.

Thanks...they are probably in Guam as we speak!!!!

And you don't have to use them all at once. If you use part of one, they will send you a new one reflecting the amount that is left.

Isn't free money great :D What a company!

I called HO and they gave me the serial number over the phone. You could try that if you need the numbers now.

what can we use them for? Just PC product or can we use them through Merrill?

Anything with PC...kit enhancement or supplies...

Not through Merrill...sorry.

How quickly are they sent? I had a consultant qualify over 3 weeks ago and I haven't gotten mine yet.

i received mine within a week or two

PamperedChefDebi said:
How quickly are they sent? I had a consultant qualify over 3 weeks ago and I haven't gotten mine yet.

Debi - you don't get PC dollars as consultants qualify anymore.

You get $250 when you promote to director instead.

janetupnorth said:
Debi - you don't get PC dollars as consultants qualify anymore.

You get $250 when you promote to director instead.

Oh! I thought that changed hadn't taken effect yet. Guess I'm confusing it with something else. Do you know where I can read about that?

PamperedChefDebi said:
Oh! I thought that changed hadn't taken effect yet. Guess I'm confusing it with something else. Do you know where I can read about that?

I'll look for it.

I believe that change went into effect with the new consultant program and the changes of sales requirements go into effect this fall.

Page 9 of the policies and procedures manual - upper right corner. Effective 2/1/07

Cool! Thanks! I'll read it so I can be more likely to remember it.

chefann said:
You'll receive them at the address HO has on file for you. They look like a check. You enter the serial number in P3 to use them as payment.

OK, newbie here... I just received and email that I have $200 on the way also (Yea!!). On P3 I enter this as a non-commission order correct? For supplies, free prods, catalogs, etc?

hperschnick said:
OK, newbie here... I just received and email that I have $200 on the way also (Yea!!). On P3 I enter this as a non-commission order correct? For supplies, free prods, catalogs, etc?
Yes, it's a nom-commission order. I went on PC website to order spring samples. I haven't checked if you can get samples on PP3.

Related to Have You Received Your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars?

What are "Pampered Chef Dollars"?

"Pampered Chef Dollars" are a form of reward points that customers can earn through various promotions, events, or purchases. They can be redeemed for future purchases on Pampered Chef products.

How do I know if I have received my $200 Pampered Chef Dollars?

You will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef with instructions on how to redeem your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars. You can also log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and view your reward points balance.

Can I use my $200 Pampered Chef Dollars towards any purchase?

Yes, you can use your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars towards any purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, please note that they cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

Do my $200 Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars will expire one year from the date they were issued. Please make sure to use them before the expiration date to avoid losing them.

Can I transfer my $200 Pampered Chef Dollars to someone else?

No, $200 Pampered Chef Dollars are non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder. They cannot be gifted or transferred to another person's account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kristyjab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Stephanie S