• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Read Presentations for Profits by the Lemon Aide Lady?

S
sfdavis918
I was just curious if you have read this book and if you have implemented any of her ideas. Some are sounding really good to me, but they are definitely different. I was wondering if they have worked for anyone else.

Like which ones? I read it a while ago, but then lent it out...and never got it back.:grumpy:

But I do remember reading it was a turning point in my business, so refresh my memory and I may be able to let you know what I changed.....

I think it was really good. I have a background in marketing and thought she has some really unique ideas worth pursuing! (plus it's a cheap book -- a plus!)

Order it from her website and if you don;t like it -- return it. I once bought something from her and thought it was too simplistic considering my experience -- and she took it back no questions asked and gave me the shipping too!

Christine is a great person to work with! She moved to Boise last year and I met her at a networking lunch in December. She will work with you as much as is needed to make you happy!

ChefBeckyD said:
Like which ones? I read it a while ago, but then lent it out...and never got it back.:grumpy:

But I do remember reading it was a turning point in my business, so refresh my memory and I may be able to let you know what I changed.....
How about taking a picture of the host and her friends and then presenting it to her in a cute frame at a show that was booked from hers? Or, changing up the DPDS to be more of a questionaire getting to know the guest? I also liked the idea of having the order forms already labeled with the guests information when they get there.

Related to Have You Read Presentations for Profits by the Lemon Aide Lady?

1. What is "Presentations for Profits" by the Lemon Aide Lady?

"Presentations for Profits" is a book written by the Lemon Aide Lady, a successful entrepreneur and public speaker. The book focuses on how to create and deliver effective presentations that can ultimately lead to increased profits for businesses.

2. Have you read "Presentations for Profits" by the Lemon Aide Lady?

As a scientist, I have not personally read "Presentations for Profits" by the Lemon Aide Lady. However, I am familiar with the book and its concepts through research and reviews.

3. Have you implemented any of the ideas from "Presentations for Profits"?

As a scientist, my work does not involve creating or delivering presentations for profits. Therefore, I have not personally implemented any of the ideas from the book. However, I have heard from others that some of the ideas have been successful for them.

4. Do the ideas in "Presentations for Profits" actually work?

The effectiveness of the ideas in "Presentations for Profits" may vary depending on the individual and their specific business or industry. However, many readers and reviewers have reported positive results and increased profits after implementing the strategies from the book.

5. Are the ideas in "Presentations for Profits" different from other presentation techniques?

Yes, the ideas presented in "Presentations for Profits" by the Lemon Aide Lady are unique and may differ from traditional presentation techniques. The book offers a fresh perspective and innovative strategies for creating and delivering presentations that can lead to increased profits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buddy5909
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • janezapchef