• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Belinda Ellsworth's Strategies Effective for Boosting Show Success?

In summary, her suggestions are effective for those who have listened to her audios and live presentations.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, just curious as to who has listened to her audios or live presentations and worked her info into your shows or outlines? If you have, are her suggestions effective? I am just about ready to take all the notes I have typed after listening to her audios and compile them into an outline for my new shows for the new year! It was time for a change and I figured a good time to start is this 2007!
I hope they help with bookings and recruiting!

She is the best, in my opinion. I had borrowed some of her tapes when I first started w/PC, but really couldnt incorporate everything at one time!! She has so many great ideas!!!

I just purchased a set of her training CD's for myself - which now includes 2 bonus CD's I didn't get to listen to before. I love the 6th one "A Show Presentation." I have been listening to it several times so I remember everything. My favorite idea is talking about the host benefits by talking about the host. She says you should say, "Not only is "host" special, she's also really smart. She's taking advantage of our generous hostess program just by having a few of her friends here tonight and collecting some outside orders she can expect to receive $100 in free products (or whatever your average is)." I also like how she knows the products the host is working for and then mentions it when the product comes up. Great info.!!!

She also has great booking tips on the 6th CD. These CD's are only $35 this month for those who subscribe to her website.

pampchefrhondab said:
She is the best, in my opinion. I had borrowed some of her tapes when I first started w/PC, but really couldnt incorporate everything at one time!! She has so many great ideas!!!

I just purchased a set of her training CD's for myself - which now includes 2 bonus CD's I didn't get to listen to before. I love the 6th one "A Show Presentation." I have been listening to it several times so I remember everything. My favorite idea is talking about the host benefits by talking about the host. She says you should say, "Not only is "host" special, she's also really smart. She's taking advantage of our generous hostess program just by having a few of her friends here tonight and collecting some outside orders she can expect to receive $100 in free products (or whatever your average is)." I also like how she knows the products the host is working for and then mentions it when the product comes up. Great info.!!!

She also has great booking tips on the 6th CD. These CD's are only $35 this month for those who subscribe to her website.

Yes, I bought the SIS Cd collection and have listened to them all except 1 of them! I want to encorporate eveyrything she sets for examples but that's soo much info to learn and memorize before Friday!:eek: I need to really start rereading my notes over and over again to let it all absorb! The example you mentioned was one of them I want to add to my show too!:) She rocks! Hopefully one day I can see her live!

I have made a new "Belindized" outline for my show but haven't done one yet. I hope to report good results soon!

It is a lot to remember - that is why I try to listen to them over and over again. I have a 40 minute drive each way for my day job so I have been listening to them during my commute.

I have a show Thursday and am going to try to incorporate some of her tips. Sometimes I leave the show and then remember, "I should have done this, that, etc." I hope I'm not the only one:)! I just try to remember the guests have no idea if I missed something!

I'm so thankful for her training and this web site. My director gave me NO training. She's actually getting ready to give up her PC business, which is probably a good thing. She's a great person, but PC is just not a priority for her. I still haven't received my whisk for $15,000 in sales and that was about a year ago!

Related to Are Belinda Ellsworth's Strategies Effective for Boosting Show Success?

1. How can Belinda Ellsworth's strategies help me improve my show success?

Belinda Ellsworth's strategies are based on her years of experience as a successful direct sales consultant and coach. These strategies focus on building strong relationships with customers, maximizing sales, and increasing bookings for future shows.

2. Are there any specific techniques that Belinda Ellsworth recommends?

Yes, Belinda Ellsworth's strategies include techniques such as using social media to promote your shows, offering incentives for guests to bring friends, and creating a welcoming and engaging atmosphere at your shows.

3. How often does Belinda Ellsworth update her strategies?

Belinda Ellsworth updates her strategies every year to stay current with the ever-changing direct sales industry. The 2007 update includes new tips and techniques that have been proven successful in recent years.

4. Will these strategies work for all types of direct sales businesses?

Yes, Belinda Ellsworth's strategies can be applied to any type of direct sales business, whether you sell kitchen products like Pampered Chef or beauty products like Mary Kay. These strategies focus on building relationships and increasing sales, which are essential for success in any direct sales business.

5. Can I implement these strategies even if I am new to direct sales?

Absolutely! Belinda Ellsworth's strategies are designed to help both new and experienced direct sales consultants. These strategies provide a step-by-step guide that can help new consultants get started on the right track, while also providing new techniques for experienced consultants to improve their success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cookingwithlove