• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever thought about spreading kindness with a simple card?

In summary, a Pampered Chef Lady experienced 2 acts of kindness in the past 2 days, and a coworker gave her the last pat of butter in the cafeteria. The lady in front of her at the grocery store let her go ahead of her, and the card idea that the author came up with is to print out cards and leave them with people they come into contact with.
AMTC
Gold Member
Okay, I had this idea and need feedback to see if anybody has ever done this or if you think this is a good/not so good idea. In the past 2 days I've experienced 2 acts of kindness. The lady in front of me at the grocery store let me go ahead of her and today a coworker (who I don't know because there are hundreds of people in our building) gave me the last pat of butter in the cafeteria.

So I was thinking - what if I print up cards, or maybe on the back of my business card - something like....

You have just done something nice for a Pampered Chef Lady. I would love the opportunity to do something nice for you! If you book a show with me I will give you an additional $10 worth of free Pampered Chef product. If you would like to place an order with me please take 10% off as my gift to you. Thank you for your kindness!

I don't know, it may need tweaking but you get the idea.... but I'm thinking it could possibly get some bookings and if they only place an order originally at least I can get their info and perhaps put them on my newsletter list and maybe get a future booking????

so what do you think?

How sweet! I think that will leave a great impression of both you and The Pampered Chef with people you might never actually come in contact with in a business setting. I like it a lot!

Love it!!! :)

Great idea! I love using Vista Print...if you go to the site you can order 250 free cards...not high quality, but I think they'd be perfect for this!

I love it! Will proabably put a label on a recipe card and hand that out with my info on it! I have soooo many recipe cards....that's a great idea!
Thanks. I'll definitely use it. I'm trying to strike up more customers and what a great way to do that! Or, how about even putting something on a card that says, "Thanks for serving me. I'd like to return the favor....etc" After that you can put the % off or money off their order etc. You could give these to any waitress,cashier, receptionist, librarian, or bank teller. You could do a lot with that idea! Thanks again!

Great idea. I believe I'll be doing a little creative work on the old PC this evening.

Those are awesome ideas. Both the random acts of kindness and the thanks for serving me. The other day I was sitting at Olive Garden thinking...hmmm..what can I leave on the table to get this server to think about a PC business of her own? I can leave my card with that on the back...
really cool ideas...

Thanks for the great ideaI know we should make 3 contacts a day but I always have a hard time starting the conversation, so I've just been at the computer trying to create a card to leave with people I come into contact with throughout the day. I LOVE the Thanks for serving me idea, it really adds something eye catching to my boring card. The random act of kindness is great too.

At first I was going to put something on the back of my business card, but then I thought that might be too small and I made a card that is 1/4 of an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper (i.e. 4 on a sheet).

Does anyone have a thought about the size of a handout card?

I absolutely LOVE the idea!!!!

What is a Random Act of Kindness Card?

A Random Act of Kindness Card is a small card that encourages people to perform a random act of kindness for someone else. The cards typically have a message or prompt on them, such as "pay for the person behind you in line" or "write a note of appreciation to someone."

How does the Random Act of Kindness Card work?

The card can be given to someone as a reminder to perform a random act of kindness. The recipient can then pass on the card to someone else after they have completed their own random act of kindness. This creates a chain of kindness and spreads positivity.

Can I personalize the Random Act of Kindness Card?

Yes, you can personalize the card by writing your own message or prompt on it. You can also add your name or a small note to make it more meaningful.

Where can I get a Random Act of Kindness Card?

Random Act of Kindness Cards can be purchased from Pampered Chef, either through a consultant or on our website. You can also create your own cards at home using our printable template.

How can I use the Random Act of Kindness Card in my business or organization?

The Random Act of Kindness Card is a great tool for promoting kindness and positivity within a business or organization. You can hand them out to employees or customers as a way to spread kindness and create a positive work or community environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • cooking together
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mom2leelee
Replies