• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out the new Daylight Savings ranks?

A
Admin Greg
ranks have been addedranks are now available, enjoy!

I'm a little dense here....what do you mean by ranks?

I'm confused too. :confused::confused:

I think it has something to do with that bar under our screen name...

How do you get the bar?

Man, yours is mighty yellow, Beth. You must talk a lot ;)

I don't have squat. I'd better get busy!:)

I just got my bar yesterday and noticed that under it, it said that I had 75 posts.

I wanna bar......can you hear me whining?????? :cry:

Again, as time goes on the bar requirements will be adjusted, so they continue to represent something.

well, now I feel better since Greg doesn't even have a bar yet!:)

Meaning something... Greg will you please tell us the meanings or will we just use our imagination (like, "mine is pink so I'm pretty"...)?

Beth, are we supposed to be on here irght now???!!! Joking! I actually worked my business earlier and am now off to take a quick nap before the kiddies come home-I AM TIRED!

It's okay! I did a chat here (very much about our businesses!) and then mentored on a call with consultants who want to promote (not mine - it's a Newberry Downline "project"). AND I made some calls before all that AND I went to the PO to send packets and bank to deposit AND submitted that show. So, yeah, I can be on here. (replying late because I just got back from picking up my son from college for fall break - 2 1/2 hours one way)

Beth - do you sleep?

cmdtrgd said:
Beth - do you sleep?

I think she may be suggesting something about the gold bar that is HUGE!!!

chefmeg said:
I think she may be suggesting something about the gold bar that is HUGE!!!

Have you been on chef success? If they had bars over there I don't think there would be room to type. :eek:

Just kidding... I guess I just have a lot to say!

BTW: I have just 3.6 posts per day!

I wonder at what point we actually get a bar? :eek:

The first is 75. I may change the bars, not sure I like them anymore.

Yeah, I'm not sure I like the either but please don't do the pics (I do not want a pic of Brittany on every one of my posts...). Personally I like the stars but if you want to be different how about different whisks or tools or hearts or...

i like your suggestion beth: stars...or maybe a chef's hat?

it seems the only one who can't adjust here is the dog!! :) usually she's begging for dinner, following me around the house on my heels for an hour before its feeding time so the last 2 nights shes been at me for 2 hours. She's so funny she acts as if shes starving

last night she stood behind me while I peeled potatoes and butternut squash waiting for something to hit the floor.she actually does this whenever she hears the peeler in action thinking she'll get a carrot.kind of like a cat and a can opener :rolleyes:

DH is always yelling at me to yell at her but I am so used to stepping over her and around her it really doesn't bother me.

hmmmm who ever would have thought, "a dog with quirks!"

They say animals have an internal clock! Maybe someone should explain daylight savings to them!

--Jenny L

lol no kidding!

someone needs to explain it all to my 13 month old. 4am is just a... LOT!!! to early.

oh no not again!!

Can someone please explain it to my bladder?? For some insane reason I am getting up at 4:30 to go pee!! Then I have to take the dog out...she is doing better than me!

oh geesh I practically need to drag the dog out of her bed in the morning so I can get to work on time! sometimes I get to work and need to think back..."hmmm did I let her out today???" she just stays snuggled up until i wake her.

ours sleeps with us on the bed (we have a Pomeranian so she doesn't take up to much space) so when one of us gets up then she wants to go outside

ahhhh, well ours is a 75 pound pitbull, she sleeps alone!

Thank god for cats!

--Jenny L

I hate thie time change. I do not like it being dark when I get off work. I wish they would just leave it the way it was. It makes no sense to me. Especially, since all of the USA does not change at all.

bethcooks4u said:
Yeah, I'm not sure I like the either but please don't do the pics (I do not want a pic of Brittany on every one of my posts...). Personally I like the stars but if you want to be different how about different whisks or tools or hearts or...

no bar for me either... I feel left out. :( How about a keyboard to represent "posting"? I had to do a search on "yellow" because I was still wondering what they meant and why I didn't have one. I have yellow bar envy. Hee hee.

Related to Have you checked out the new Daylight Savings ranks?

1. What are the new Daylight Savings ranks in Pampered Chef?

The new Daylight Savings ranks in Pampered Chef are additional levels or titles that consultants can achieve within the company. They are named after different time zones, such as Pacific, Central, and Eastern, to represent the progress and growth of consultants' businesses.

2. How do I know if I have been promoted to a new Daylight Savings rank?

You can check your current rank in your Pampered Chef account under the "My Business" tab. If you have met the requirements for a new Daylight Savings rank, it will be reflected in your account and you will be notified via email.

3. What are the requirements to achieve a new Daylight Savings rank?

The requirements for each Daylight Savings rank may vary, but they generally involve reaching certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time period. These goals are designed to help consultants grow their businesses and reach new levels of success.

4. Can I still earn the previous ranks or are they being replaced?

The new Daylight Savings ranks are not replacing the previous ones. They are simply additional ranks that consultants can aim for as they continue to grow and succeed in their Pampered Chef business. You can still earn and maintain the previous ranks if you have achieved them.

5. Will there be any changes to the rewards or benefits associated with the new ranks?

Yes, with each new Daylight Savings rank, there are new rewards and benefits that come along with it. These may include higher commission rates, exclusive training and resources, and recognition within the company. You can find more information about the rewards and benefits for each rank in your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PoseyMom
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg