• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out our Website Outlet Gift Sets?

In summary, the CC outlet has new sets of Oriental and outdoor products. The gift sets are only available online for a limited time and have a higher price than the regular sets.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Has anyone seen these yet? I think they might be old/new???:confused: 1 is an Oriental Set & 1 is an outdoor set of some kind, they look kind of nice! A little pricey though ( since there is no Warranty):rolleyes:

I am still not getting this on my website yet - Where are you seeing this???

Kathytnt said:
I am still not getting this on my website yet - Where are you seeing this???

click on products
click on place an order
click on individual order
you will see a list, its the last one
hope this helps:)

I'm not getting it either! I tried calling HO and the wait was over 30 minutes. Good thing I did an e-mail blast yesterday about making sure to visit our website today. :mad:

It's not in the outlet, it's in "gift sets"...wonder why we didn't get an email about this?

They goofedWhen they sent the original e-mail it said and I quote "Our Products" it is not under the Our PRoducts tab at the top of the page but rather in the Order Products tab at the bottom of the page. You then have to click on option 2 - If you were not invited ot a party. There on the right hand side is the Outlet.
I did not see any gift sets. Just the APCS ThicK cut Attachement, the My Safe Cutter from years ago, the Blue Pitcher with serving tray and cups. Crocks upt he ying yang, cookie cutters from last year.
Where did you find gift sets?

pampered1224 said:
When they sent the original e-mail it said and I quote "Our Products" it is not under the Our PRoducts tab at the top of the page but rather in the Order Products tab at the bottom of the page. You then have to click on option 2 - If you were not invited ot a party. There on the right hand side is the Outlet.
I did not see any gift sets. Just the APCS ThicK cut Attachement, the My Safe Cutter from years ago, the Blue Pitcher with serving tray and cups. Crocks upt he ying yang, cookie cutters from last year.
Where did you find gift sets?

Try under Gift Sets....:confused: :eek:

Go to your website. Click on "order products" at the bottom left of the screen; then click on "Not invited to a show" and "place an order" on the next screen at the bottom of the list of product families is "Outlet". Click on that and pictures of the product, it's original price and sale price are there.

There are also 2 gift sets (click on the gift set link just a couple lines above the outlet) that are only available on line for a limited time.

HTH

You can see what's in the outlet at CC.
Go to the PC website at www.pamperedchef.com

After you sign in, click on Managing Your Business > Samples and Supplies > Order Product Samples > Outlet > order now. That will bring up the current outlet products. The prices listed are the outlet price and then the consultant price (15% off the outlet price). No commission is earned on the purchases made from here and direct shipping charges apply.

BTW: The gift sets are not listed on CC's sample page.

Ginger428 said:
Has anyone seen these yet? I think they might be old/new???:confused: 1 is an Oriental Set & 1 is an outdoor set of some kind, they look kind of nice! A little pricey though ( since there is no Warranty):rolleyes:
These are both new sets they just made up to include some discontinued products (the black triangles in one and the cooler in the other). Great idea! I wish I could just get the chopsticks and rests! I have 2 sets of triangle still in boxes and plenty of med sqs - some in box so I certainly don't need the set. Oh well.... I still think it's a great idea!

BethCooks4U said:
These are both new sets they just made up to include some discontinued products (the black triangles in one and the cooler in the other). Great idea! I wish I could just get the chopsticks and rests! I have 2 sets of triangle still in boxes and plenty of med sqs - some in box so I certainly don't need the set. Oh well.... I still think it's a great idea!

Yes me2...I have everything but the chopstickes & I have everything from the cooler set;)

No one is going to look there and Idon't want to send out another e-mail. I had to send one out explaining where to just find the Outlet elt alone two rouge gift sets. Why the heck didn't they put it in the outlet? I think I know why. If you check out the price of the two "new" gift sets, I don't think they discounted the products at all.
I could be wrong but I really don't think they did.
Oh well.
But thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction.!

you may need to refresh the page for it to show up.

That is stupid that they didn't include the sets under the outlet. I don't really care though because I don't need anything in the gift sets!

pampered1224 said:
don't want to send out another e-mail. I had to send one out explaining where to just find the Outlet elt alone two rouge gift sets. Why the heck didn't they put it in the outlet? I think I know why. If you check out the price of the two "new" gift sets, I don't think they discounted the products at all.
I could be wrong but I really don't think they did.
Oh well.
But thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction.!

To alert your customers of the new gift sets, put a NEWS item on your front page about it. That way anyone coming to check out the Outlet store will know there are gift sets, too!

I am soooo excited about the triangles! I missed out on buying them before they were discontinued!!! I'm not real thrilled about $60 to get the whole set, since I have my own chopsticks that I love, and lots of medium squares... but I NEED the triangles!!!!!!! ;)

Also if you click on the gift sets - the new ones - it doesn't appear that they are active links, it takes me to page cannot be displayed. It doesn't matter t me too much, other than the gift sets arent listed in the catalog, so if they are "outlet" and in the wrong place, that looks incompetent and if they are real legit gift sets, the links don't work, and we have to explain to people that there are more gift sets than in the book... <sigh> oh well.
jaye

Well, the gift set I clicked on said it was ONLY available on the web, and only for a limited time... I think they are just trying to get people to peruse more sections of the website ;)

It took me a few mins to find it on my website but I found it... their isn't very much left on the outlet though.

Related to Have you checked out our Website Outlet Gift Sets?

1. What is included in the Website Outlet Gift Sets?

The Website Outlet Gift Sets typically include a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. The exact contents may vary depending on the specific set.

2. How do I purchase a Website Outlet Gift Set?

You can purchase a Website Outlet Gift Set by visiting the Pampered Chef website and selecting the set you would like to purchase. You can then add it to your cart and proceed to checkout.

3. Are the products in the Website Outlet Gift Sets discounted?

Yes, the products in the Website Outlet Gift Sets are typically discounted compared to their regular retail prices. This makes them a great value for customers looking for a deal on Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I customize the products in the Website Outlet Gift Sets?

No, the products in the Website Outlet Gift Sets are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can choose from a variety of different sets to find one that best fits your needs and preferences.

5. Are the Website Outlet Gift Sets only available online?

Yes, the Website Outlet Gift Sets are only available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website. They are not available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or in physical retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cltrinity
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
blondeinpcola
Replies