• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Y'all Heard of Tastebook.com?

In summary, Tastebook.com is an online platform that allows users to create personalized cookbooks by selecting and customizing recipes from various sources. It offers pre-made templates or the option to start from scratch, and users can share their cookbooks with others or collaborate with others to create one. The cost of creating a cookbook varies depending on the features chosen, with prices starting at $24.95 for a 20-page softcover cookbook.
KimmyDarling
Take a look-- I think it's really neat, and started making one last month. I'm not finished yet.

TasteBook.com: Create cookbooks, search recipes, share recipes

The product is a fantastic idea, and I can't wait to get one, but I am even more impressed with their level of service. I'd asked them earlier this month if there was a way to make one as a gift, with the recipe "credits" transferring to the recipient. They didn't have that functionality then, but gave me a pretty decent workaround. I was satisfied with it.

But tonight, they sent me an email to tell me they've implemented the gifting functionality, so a workaround isn't necessary! I am so pleasantly surprised that they followed up with me on it. I love a company with great service, so I am going to share it with everybody I know!

Very Cute. I should put all my PC recipes from Word into a book.

Wow, that's awesome! It's great to see a company that is not only dedicated to their product, but also to their customers. I think it's so important for businesses to listen to feedback and make improvements based on it. It shows that they truly care about their customers' experiences. I will definitely be checking out TasteBook.com and recommending it to my friends and family. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us!

Related to Have Y'all Heard of Tastebook.com?

1. What is Tastebook.com?

Tastebook.com is an online platform that allows you to create and customize your own personal cookbook. It offers a variety of recipes from different sources, and you can also add your own recipes.

2. How does Tastebook.com work?

To create a cookbook on Tastebook.com, you can either choose from their pre-made templates or start from scratch. You can then browse and add recipes from their collection or upload your own. Once you have selected your recipes, you can customize the layout, cover, and other details before ordering a physical copy of your cookbook.

3. Is Tastebook.com only for recipes from Pampered Chef?

No, Tastebook.com offers recipes from various sources including Pampered Chef, but you can also add your own recipes from other sources to create a personalized cookbook.

4. Can I share my Tastebook.com cookbook with others?

Yes, you can share your cookbook with others by sending them a link or ordering additional copies to give as gifts. You can also collaborate with others to create a cookbook together on Tastebook.com.

5. How much does it cost to create a cookbook on Tastebook.com?

The cost of creating a cookbook on Tastebook.com varies depending on the number of pages, type of cover, and additional features you choose. You can see the total cost before finalizing your order. Prices start at $24.95 for a 20-page softcover cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views