• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Now I Really Have Heard Everything, Lol

In summary, the woman cancels her own daughter's bridal shower because she has a foot doctor appointment.
Nanisu
Gold Member
If I wasn't so flabbergasted I would be mad, but listen to this reason for CANCELLING her OWN DAUGHTER's bridal shower in 2 weeks:

"I have to cancel, I have a foot doctor appointment that day".

Now mind you, this is NOT a foot SURGEON, just a podiatrist and the woman is going in for a bunioun consultation, and that's all. This woman does NOT work during the week so it's not like she HAS to go on a Saturday....um ya think she could come up with a better reason, LOL?

It's clear that she's covering for her daughter. I did a show for the mother, the daughter and all her friends were there, the daughter was less than cordial to everyone, including her own friends, who wanted to throw the shower for her at the mother's house. I just think it's funny...my guess is the daughter either a) doesn't like to cook, or b) would rather have a shower to get more fun stuff. But REALLY? A foot doctor appointment??? BTW the wedding is in July so they really need to have it this month, if at all. I almost laughed out loud when she called me. I need the shows this month too, darn in. But REALLY???

Sorry girl!

I hate it when people can't be honest. You're probably better off, Nancy!

That stinks, but it probably saved you from a wasted afternoon. Bridal Showers can be so much extra work/effort.

LOL NICE! I got a cancellation for a 6:30 pm Saturday show at 10:30 in that morning... and this of course is after calling and calling her for days in advance of the show.... because her son got shots and was having a reaction. REALLY... perhaps it really is because you had been fibbing to be the whole time about sending out invitations??

1. What is "Now I Really Have Heard Everything, Lol" about?

"Now I Really Have Heard Everything, Lol" is a phrase commonly used on social media and in everyday conversation to express disbelief or shock at something that has been said or done.

2. Where did the phrase "Now I Really Have Heard Everything, Lol" originate?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it has been popularized through its use on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.

3. Can "Now I Really Have Heard Everything, Lol" be used in any situation?

While the phrase can be used in various situations, it is typically used in a lighthearted or sarcastic manner to express a sense of disbelief or surprise.

4. Is "Now I Really Have Heard Everything, Lol" considered a proper sentence?

No, the phrase is not considered a proper sentence as it lacks a subject and verb. It is more of an exclamation or interjection.

5. Are there any variations of "Now I Really Have Heard Everything, Lol"?

Yes, there are many variations of the phrase, such as "Now I've Seen Everything, Lol" or "Now I've Heard It All, Lol". These variations all convey a similar meaning of disbelief or shock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • letmepamperu13