• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Room for One Girl in Chicago for Wave 2?

In summary, "Need Room for 1 for Wave 2" is a program by Pampered Chef that allows customers to reserve a spot in the second wave of product releases before they are available to the public. To participate, customers can log into their account and select the desired product, then complete the reservation process by entering payment information. The reserved products will be available in the second wave of releases, usually a few weeks after the initial launch. Customers can cancel their reservation before the second wave and there is a limit of one product per customer to ensure fairness.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
We have a girl in our cluster who just today decided to join usin Chocago for Wave 2. Does anyone have space for ONE girl?

Carolyn,

I am reading this at 11:22 CST on 7/10. There may be one space in our room. We are at the Hilton with a two bath, two full/queen beds. I also know two other ladies coming from south or north carolina who are looking for two roommates at the Sheraton. Email me at janicestroud@sbcglobal.

Carolyn,
I am reading this at 5:19pm on July 10. We have an opening for 1 at the Sheraton in a room for 4. If Janice doesn't work out, please call me. Pat 937-773-9472 or 937-541-8293. Thanks!

We have room for one at the Chicago Hilton. The room has 2 baths

I have a show tonight (7-10-07) so if you are interested give me a call and leave a message and I will call back after the show. (606)748-1036 :D

I know Janet said we have room for 1 more also

OK, it's 10:05 P.M. here, Eastern time, and I am just reading your message. We also have room for one in our room, at the Chicago Hilton. We are non-smokers, non-snorers, and friendly, too!!

Let me know if interested....

Thanks!
Paula Lewis
Future Director
Wave 2
Poland, Ohio

I think Carolyn mentioned this a.m. that she has a room for her.

janetupnorth said:
I think Carolyn mentioned this a.m. that she has a room for her.

Yup - we placed her...thanks everyone!!!

Related to Have Room for One Girl in Chicago for Wave 2?

What is "Need Room for 1 for Wave 2"?

"Need Room for 1 for Wave 2" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to reserve a spot in our second wave of product releases before they are available to the public.

How do I participate in "Need Room for 1 for Wave 2"?

To participate, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and select the product you wish to reserve for the second wave. You will then be prompted to enter your payment information and complete the reservation process.

When will the products reserved through "Need Room for 1 for Wave 2" be available?

The products reserved through "Need Room for 1 for Wave 2" will be available in the second wave of product releases, which typically occurs a few weeks after the initial launch.

Can I cancel my reservation for "Need Room for 1 for Wave 2"?

Yes, you can cancel your reservation at any time before the second wave of product releases. Simply log into your account and navigate to your reservation, where you will have the option to cancel.

Is there a limit to how many products I can reserve through "Need Room for 1 for Wave 2"?

Yes, there is a limit of one product per customer for "Need Room for 1 for Wave 2". This ensures that all customers have a fair chance to reserve the products they want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies