• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have I Really Been Spending the Last 5 1/2 Hours Looking at All of the

In summary,At Conference, Cathy was excited to find out about the new products and was glad she waited to be surprised. The site is addicting and she is excited to finally see the new products. Dana is here!
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
Have I really been spending the last 5 1/2 hours looking at all of the conference information on here?! OMG!! :D

Isn't it wonderful Cathy!!!

YES! I knew it would be - I'm glad I waited to be surprised! :) But, that's why I can't pull myself away!! ;)

This site is so addicting! I am so excited to finally see the new products.

Being at Conference was like Christmas for me. The anticipation and then finding out was so amazing!! My Director had to sit by me because i was just so excited about everything!!!

This was the first year I had to miss conference - I went the last 3 years and it was great every time. I was dying over the past 2 weeks. My DH saw how bummed I was, so hopefully he'll let me go next year (I've already started saving for it!!!) ;)

cathyskitchen said:
Have I really been spending the last 5 1/2 hours looking at all of the conference information on here?! OMG!! :D
Don't forget to make your calls after being on here for....5 1/2 hours? Oh my. Someone needs a timer:) I love this site, too. I had to make my 3-2-1 contacts, today before I would really sit down and relax with my CS friends. I've been checking things off and on, but I haven't sat for more than five minutes, until now. Still have one contact to make, but I know it will be tonight.

I need to make my contacts while my twins are still napping! LOL!

JAE said:
Don't forget to make your calls after being on here for....5 1/2 hours? Oh my. Someone needs a timer:) I love this site, too. I had to make my 3-2-1 contacts, today before I would really sit down and relax with my CS friends. I've been checking things off and on, but I haven't sat for more than five minutes, until now. Still have one contact to make, but I know it will be tonight.

I plan to make my calls tonight - don't worry! I've already sent out some emails to my registry brides and some past hosts who wanted the info. asap. I'm home with the kids, and phone calls are next to impossible with them around all day, so I have to wait until DH gets home anyway. Most of my contacts are home after 5/6pm, so I'm good! :) Oh, and yes, I do need a timer when it comes to the internet - BAD girl!!:p But, now I'm fully up to date on fall!!

So if your kids are running around and interrupting all day, you haven't really spent a straight 5 1/2 hours on CS. So, your good.

JAE said:
So if your kids are running around and interrupting all day, you haven't really spent a straight 5 1/2 hours on CS. So, your good.

True - one is in here interrupting me now as I type! ;) And, I did stop for lunch, Kool-Aid making in the QSP, and other random stuff. Us moms just have to know how to multi-task, and after 8 years, I think I have it down to a science!! LOL!

Cathy-I spent a few hours today while at work! There is so much on this site, it is addicting!!! Thanks for getting me to sign up!

DanaK said:
Cathy-I spent a few hours today while at work! There is so much on this site, it is addicting!!! Thanks for getting me to sign up!

YAY! Dana is here! :D I was wondering what your user name was! OMG, this site is more addicting than my parenting message boards - I think they may think I've fallen off the face of the earth since I've been on here so much lately! So excited about the new stuff - I'm def. getting it all, esp. since the cranberry is "my" color! I'm in such trouble!! :eek:

WowI know-me too! I just printed the new CN to look through during my 3 hour meeting at work today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Related to Have I Really Been Spending the Last 5 1/2 Hours Looking at All of the

1. Have I Really Been Spending the Last 5 1/2 Hours Looking at All of the Pampered Chef Products?

Yes, it's easy to get lost in all of our amazing products and recipes! Our wide selection and high-quality products make it hard to tear yourself away.

2. How Do I Know Which Pampered Chef Products Are Right For Me?

We offer a variety of tools and kitchen gadgets for every cooking need. Our website has detailed descriptions and customer reviews to help you make informed decisions. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

3. Are Pampered Chef Products Only for Experienced Cooks?

No, our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier for everyone. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our tools and recipes can help you create delicious meals with ease.

4. Can I Purchase Pampered Chef Products in Stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through our consultants or on our website. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and ensure the quality of our products.

5. What Is the Pampered Chef Return Policy?

We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies