1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Have an idea

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

I was thinking in November I would have a "Host Party" and invite all my former hosts for a nice gathering. I would make it a "Christmas Shopping" party. I would do up small baskets (under $10 value) for each of the hosts. What does everyone think? Any other ideas? I'm having trouble getting bookings and I thought this would really help me out in November.

Oct 9, 2005
  2. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

I think it sounds nice. I had one to kick off the new Fall & Winter products and sample the new Celebrations dishes. I felt like I needed to make it a mystery host event but in retrospect, I wish I had also given a nice something (an under $10 item) to everybody since I'm fairly new and they'd all hosted with me in the last 6 months. If I'm hitting them up every six months (1st party, host show, and then again at their 1-year "renewal" point) I want to be sure I'm doing something that shows how much I value them and that I'm not just thinking about what they can do for *me*

Oct 9, 2005
  3. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Call it a"Host Appreciation Party". Some consultants even give extra prizes to their top show hosts for the year.

Oct 10, 2005
  4. Sooner PC

Sooner PC Member

Roasting Pan

I used my roasting pan to make a HUGE pot of stew. It worked out perfectly. I froze it and now my husband has plenty for hunting season.

Shannon

Oct 10, 2005
  5. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

You are definately on track!

It is a great idea. I have a bunch of host names that were given to me be a former consutlant that I signed. I may just use your idea to get together with them to introduce myself and see what I may be able to help them with as well as to get a few new warm bodies. Never hurts to try.
    All the ideas you have sound great. Let us know what you are going to do and how it turns out as well.
    Oh and yes, I use the word "appreciate" a lot in all the materials I send out to my past hosts including the thank you notes I send them. It makes a difference to them to see that word so definately make it a Host "Appreciation" Party.

Oct 10, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted