• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have a Wonderful Time at Disney!

In summary, Disney World offers a variety of must-see attractions such as Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Haunted Mansion. It is recommended to plan your trip at least 6 months in advance and to take advantage of money-saving options for tickets. The best time to visit is during the off-season, but keep in mind possible maintenance closures. Outside food and drinks are allowed, but alcohol and glass containers are prohibited.
baychef
Silver Member
To all of you who are leaving for Disney...have a fantastic time and make some memories!!

Yes.. have an awesome time! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! :)

thanks, we are packing the car right now. we are staying by the airport tonight and fly tomorrow morning at 7 am

Wish I could come play! Hope each of you have LOTS of fun!!!

Thanks! Leaving tomorrow at 6am. My boys are so excited. :D

SusanBP0129 said:
Thanks! Leaving tomorrow at 6am. My boys are so excited. :D

Thank you for sharing this! My son was 15 when I earned my Disney Trip and he was "too cool" to be excited. Luckily, I saw some of that little boy whe was bitten by the Disney magic during our time there.

It must be like anticipating Christmas for them. Hopefully they will sleep tonight!

Thanks everyone! We are almost finished packing but had to stop just to turn in my 2nd show. :) My kids are really excited and can't wait to go on the rides. :) Talk to you when we return!!

1. What are the top must-see attractions at Disney World?

Some of the most popular attractions at Disney World include Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Haunted Mansion. It's also recommended to catch the parades and fireworks shows for a truly magical experience.

2. How far in advance should I plan my trip to Disney World?

It's recommended to start planning your trip to Disney World at least 6 months in advance, especially if you plan on staying at a Disney resort or want to make reservations for popular restaurants.

3. Are there any ways to save money on Disney World tickets?

Yes, there are a few ways to save money on Disney World tickets. Some options include purchasing multi-day passes, purchasing tickets in advance, and taking advantage of any discounts or promotions offered by Disney or third-party vendors.

4. What is the best time of year to visit Disney World?

The best time to visit Disney World is typically during the off-season, which includes the months of January, February, and September. This is when crowds are smaller and prices are lower. However, keep in mind that some attractions and shows may be undergoing maintenance during this time.

5. Can I bring outside food and drinks into Disney World?

Yes, you are allowed to bring outside food and drinks into Disney World. This can help save money on meals and snacks throughout the day. However, keep in mind that glass containers and alcohol are not allowed to be brought into the park.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies