• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ribbon Set: $25+Shipping - Need Money for Disney Trip!

In summary, the Ribbon Set includes a variety of ribbons in different colors and patterns, along with a storage container. It is priced at $25 plus shipping fees and cannot be customized. It is suitable for all occasions and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
pcmom2abm
Have never used and probably never will
red, hot pink and white? ribbons included

$25 plus shipping

want to sell asap...need money for disney trip next week...prefer paypal....if not paid for by Tuesday daytime I can't ship till 21st

Last edited:
Have you sold this yet?

if its gone I have 2 to sell as well---

How much? I am a little low on cash right now, but they look cute and I want one. :)

still available $25 just want my money back on it

If these are sold and you still didn't get one Merrill has them in their store for $25 too. You can also get additional ribbons. (Merrill does not currently have the red and pink ribbons though.)

Beth, I think the tote is currently out of stock, but we'll know more next week at Leadership!

I am interested in that tote - it is wayyyyyyyyyy cute! Send me a pm or an email please. Thanks!

DebbieJ said:
Beth, I think the tote is currently out of stock, but we'll know more next week at Leadership!
Last time I was on Merrill's site it didn't show up - only the ribbons but when I was there yesterday it was listed as available. I didn't order it so I don't know for sure...

The tote shows on Merrill's website but if you look at the item description it says not for sale due to manufacturing issues. It's supposed to come out in February according to the website.

Related to Ribbon Set: $25+Shipping - Need Money for Disney Trip!

What is included in the Ribbon Set?

The Ribbon Set includes a variety of ribbons in different colors and patterns, perfect for adding a decorative touch to your baked goods or gifts. It also comes with a storage container to keep your ribbons organized.

How much does the Ribbon Set cost?

The Ribbon Set is priced at $25 plus shipping fees. The exact cost of shipping will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose.

Can I customize the ribbons in the set?

At this time, the ribbons in the set are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we are constantly adding new designs and patterns to our collection, so be sure to check back for new options.

Is the Ribbon Set suitable for all occasions?

Yes, the Ribbon Set is perfect for any occasion, whether it's a birthday, holiday, or just to add a special touch to your baked goods or gifts. With a variety of colors and patterns, you'll always have the perfect ribbon on hand.

How can I purchase the Ribbon Set?

You can purchase the Ribbon Set through our online store or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. If you don't have a consultant, you can find one near you on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmom2abm
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • pcmom2abm
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • pcmom2abm